03 🩸

JAY POV:

The party was ending there were people leaving and some were just sitting and talking having a drink .

I saw jungwon Sitting alone having a drink so I when to him " hey jungwon are you tired" I said " oh no I'm not tired just bored that's all" jungwon said with a smile I smirk " well then you want to have fun " I said with a smirk jungwon tilting his head " what do you mean?" He said with that I got jungwon's hand and took him up to his room .

I pinned him to the wall roughly "you are mine and only mine" I said with a smirk i tried to kiss jungwon but jungwon push me out of the way " what are you doing!?" Jungwon said with a confused face.

" What? I can't have your delicious body " I said with a other smirk I saw jungwon blush "oh um" jungwon said nervously .

" Please let me have you I'm hungry I need blood right now" I said with a pout.

End of Jay's pov

Jay was pouting and jungwon found that cute so jungwon said yes making jay smirk .
" Your mine now " jay said and with that he kissed jungwon roughly.

Jay when up to the youngers neck and suck on it making a huge bite mark jay when up to jungwon's lips and suck on them jungwon open his mouth making there tongues touch they were eating each other.

Jay push jungwon to the bed jay took of all jungwon's clothes only leaving him with boxers on jungwon was also taking of Jay's clothes also leaving his boxers on .

Jay suck on jungwons stomach biting it aswell making jungwon moaned. The room full with moans.

" J-jay slow down-n p-please" jungwon said with a moan .

NEXT DAY

Jay and jungwon were sleeping peacefully till they Heard a knock. They woke up by the knock.

" Oh no I think is my mom " jungwon said with a nervous tone " does she know I'm here?" Jay said " no! Remember you are the one who took me to my room and eating me up it hurts" jungwon said with a pout " fine I'm sorry but does that mean we are together?" Jay said with a smile " of course! " Jungwon said with a smile and kissed jay he got up and open the door of course he had to change.

" Oh hi mom " jungwon said in a nervous tone " hey sweetie oh I see you are with jay I didn't know he stayed " jungwon's mom said "oh sorry your majesty " jay said with a polite voice " is alright I'm just here to check up on you guys because last night I heard weird things but I'm probably imagining it I'll leave now " with that Jungwon's mom left.

Jungwon look at jay " I told you to slow down " jay just laughed "so will you be my boyfriend " jay said " of course I'll be your boyfriend " jungwon said and kissed jay with Passion " I love you jungwon"

"I love you too..."jungwon said with a smile" I should leave already my parents are probably wondering where I am " jay got ready since he only had his boxers after that he kissed jungwon and left .

HOURS PASS

Jungwon when downstairs to get a snack since he had been on his bed for hours he's really happy he's dating the love of his life his parents were in the living room but his dad looked mad.

" Jungwon we need to talk to you now " jungwons dad said in a cold tone " oh ok what happened?" Jungwon sat down nervously " what's your relationship with jay" again his father had a cold tone saying it " just best friends why?" Jungwon said nervously.

" Well I think you guys are more than that jungwon are you even my son DATING GUYS!?." jungwons dad said in a cold tone making him yell making jungwon flinch
" I'll won't allow this jungwon your so DISGUSTING I HATE YOU I DON'T DESERVE A SON LIKE YOU DATING GUYS AND IS GAY!?." His dad said making jungwon tear up.

" IS MY LIFE! I LOVE JAY WITH ALL MY HEART YEAH WE BARELY STARTED DATING BUT HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE ME BREAK UP." jungwon yelled and teared up.

" Just to tell you Jay's parents know already we agreed to make you guys break up and never see each other again" Jungwon father said in a cold tone jungwon left to his room crying.

Jay's pov

I heard the news that my parents and jungwons parents want us to break up and never see each other again.

I hate my dad and my mom I always hated them when I found out that they were doing this I got so angry and punched my dad.

With that I left tearing up. Im going to teleport to jungwons room I don't care if I get in trouble.

End of jays pov

Jungwon was crying in his bed till he heard a whoosh he turned around and it was jay
" Jay.." jungwon got up and started to cry jay when up to jungwon and hug him "jungwon we are not going to let them separate us ok " jay said while hugging jungwon the younger just nodded.