08🩸

After reading the letter jay looked at jungwon "we will make them proud right jungwon" jungwon looked at jay "of course we are.." jungwon kissed jay "Im going to Miss them jay..." Jungwon soft smiled " me too jungwon me too".

" So do we give them what they want give them grandchildren?" Jay said giving a smile to jungwon " yes I want a girl and a boy!!" jungwon smiles All excited " ok ok calm down let's start with one let's adopt one soon then if it goes well we will ask are son or daughter if they want a sibling" jay said giving a smile.

" Yess I want to adopt a boy first around 8 years old!!" Jungwon said giving a peck on Jay's cheek.

"My parents are going to be so proud right jay.." jungwon looked at jay " of course they are" jay kiss jungwon with passion.

Later that night.

"Jungwon what's wrong..." Jay said worried " I'm just thinking about that time my parents found out we were dating and my dad called me disgusting for liking guys..." Jungwon sniff " but is ok I know I said I hated them but deep down I still love them" jungwon said.

" Jungwon..." Jay hugged jungwon "we should get ready for bed right did you tell your parents that your going to live with me now?" Jungwon smiled"yeah they know already " jay smiled back.

Next morning

Jungwon woke up from the sound of knocking jungwon got up and Open his bedroom door.

"Sorry to wake you up your majesty but we got news for you we got information already for your parents funeral" maid2 said.

"Oh really well let's talk it out right now while eating breakfast I'll be down in just a minute" with that maid2 bowed and left.

Jungwon got dress in comfy clothes jungwon look back at jay who is still sound asleep jungwon smiled and gave jay a peck on Jay's cheek.

Jungwon when down and was greeted by the maid's and the quards "so when is the funeral..?" Jungwon sat down" well the funeral is tomorrow" the maid said while giving jungwon some tea.

"Oh ok so tomorrow is the funeral what time?" Jungwon took a sip of his tea." In the morning sir around 8am" maid3 said.

"Oh ok thank you so much" jungwon said with a soft smile "if you excuse us we will take are leave now breakfast is served for you and for jay" maid3 said smiling and left with the rest of the maids.

Jay when down the stairs and when to the kitchen seeing his handsome boyfriend sitting in the dining table and eating his breakfast.

"Good morning baby" jay gave jungwon a kiss on the cheek " good morning!" Jungwon gave a smile.

"Oh the funeral is tomorrow morning at 8am" jungwon said "really did the maids told you" jay said with a curious face" yup now eat up is getting cold" jungwon smiled.

"Should we have fun?" Jay said with a smirk getting closer to jungwon" jay not right now" jay pout"fine when can we have fun??..." Jay said in a cute baby voice"I'll think about it ok?" Jungwon gave a kiss to jay.

Time skip to the next day

It was already 7 am jungwon and jay got all dressed for jungwon's Parents funeral jungwon stayed quiet " what is it jungwon is everything alright??..." Jay said worried "yeah is just I didn't say goodbye to them is my fault right that they killed themselves?" Jungwon was about to cry till jay hugged him.

" Jungwon stop blaming yourself is not nobody's fault even your parents said in the note to not blame yourself..." Jay gave jungwon a big hug.

" Jay will you stay with me forever don't leave me please your the only person I have right now..." Jungwon started to cry.

" Jungwon I would never leave you stop thinking that I'll stay with you forever I'll still love you even if we break up I'll still love you." Jay gave a smile and kissed jungwon.

"Now let's go or will be late" with that jay took jungwon's hand and drove to the funeral home that was just 30 minutes away when they got there they're was bunch of family members of jungwon even vampires were there.

There was jungwon's friends Sunoo and Niki and Jay's friends heeseung,Jake and sunghoon they all gave a hug to jungwon.

After the funeral jay and jungwon when home "jay i miss them so frickin much.." jungwon said while cuddling jay in the couch." Ik you do jungwon so I was thinking what if we adopt a boy first then we can adopt a girl how about that well your parents did say to make them proud so let's make them proud" jay said giving a smile" really jay!?" Jungwon got up all excited.

" Yes what if we can go adopt one next week we gotta prepare his room and get him toys" jay said looking at jungwon.
"Ok deal tomorrow let's go to the store and get some toys and pillows and plushies!!!" Jungwon said jumping around.

" Ok and you know what if we find one that is half human and half vampire just like us"
" Yes that's a good idea!" Jungwon Gave million kisses to jay.

"Wait... If you bite me multiple times why am I not a vampire yet??" Jungwon said tilting his head.

" Jungwon it doesn't work like that the reason is I don't go that deep if you want to become a vampire I have to really bite you deep into your neck in order for my blood can enter your body" jay said.

" Oh ok well I like being a human can you turn to a human Though?" Jungwon said with a curious tone.

" Well yes but I like being a vampire but I'm not a fully vampire I'm not like my parents there are vampires they can only drink blood and eat blood related stuff I didn't want that so...I decided to just be a normal vampire you can say" jay gave a smile.

" Ohh ok so your not fully a vampire?" Jungwon said confused" I am is just I don't have much power than what my parents have" jay said with a laugh jay took jungwon's hand and took jungwon upstairs.

Hello guys! This is bad ik 😭 I don't really like this at all I'm trying my best to do a perfect story for you guys but I think I'm failing oh well lol have a great day/night:)