04🩸

The next day jungwon when downstairs jay left when Jungwon was asleep jungwon saw his parents discussing in the living room.

" Good morning" jungwon said in a cold tone " why did jay come over yesterday" jungwon dad said " because he can"

" Don't you respond back to me " his dad said in a cold tone " I hate you guys why can't I date jay!" Jungwon said in teary eyes " he will hurt you just like how vampires kill humans plus your dating guys" his father said " jay isn't like that and what's the problem with dating guys I can date whatever gender I want..I seriously hate you guys you know what I'm leaving " jungwon leaves .

With that Jungwon left home he decided to go to sunoo's palace since he's also a prince but Sunoo lives far away jungwon then got to his car.

1 hour later

Jungwon got out of his car then he when up to the guards guarding the entrance .

" Jungwon your majesty what a coincidence why are you here ?" Guard3 said " oh hah um is sunoo here ? " Jungwon said with cross arms " yeah he's in his room " quard2 said and they let jungwon pass .

Jungwon entered sunoo's room " hi sunoo.." jungwon said in a quiet voice " jungwon!" Sunoo got up from his bed " what you doing here..?!" Sunoo said hugging jungwon " I hate my parents... There making me break up with jay and they think jay might hurt me or them just because he's a vampire" jungwon started to cry. " aww jungwon don't cry" sunoo hug jungwon with comfort.

Few hours later

"Have you talk to Jay" sunoo said while cuddling jungwon" no he only came that day are parents found out" jungwon said sniffing " why don't you go to jay "

" Are you kidding me his parents and especially my parents will kill me I really want to but I don't know " jungwon said getting up " jungwon is your life not theirs go to jay call him or text him so you guys can meet up in a place" sunoo said while jungwon nods as a Yes.

Jay💞

Jungwon
Jay I miss you
let's meet up under the bridge the one close to my place
Seen

Yeah I think it was short idk I'm so bad at these