07🩸

It has been a year since jay and jungwon moved away jungwon still keeps in touch with his friends sunoo and Niki.

Jay also keeps in touch with his vampire friends Jake, heeseung and sunghoon.

Jay and jungwon were just cuddling in the living room till jungwon froze jay turn around to were the tv was at it was the news about jungwon's parents.

"Today is a sad day we lost are Majesty's are queen and king is been a full long year since there son when missing they decided to take there own life police found them in there castle..there funeral is not yet confirm keep them in your prayers".

Jay looked at jungwon the younger had teary eyes it looked like he was going to break down crying.

"Jungwon..." Jay hugged jungwon " just cry is ok jungwon cry.." jungwon burst out crying " my parents... I don't care what they did but they are my parents...." Jungwon started to cry even harder jay comforting jungwon in a big hug.

It has been hours jungwon finally stopped crying.

"My parents just called me jungwon we need to visit them we can visit even your home"jay said giving a soft smile jungwon just nodded.

1 hour later they finally arrived back homed jay when to his castle his parents were waiting for them outside.

" Jay , jungwon" the Parks hugged them both " we are very sorry to you two you guys are allowed to date and is your life not are lives and jungwon we heard what happened to your parents last time we talk to them was yesterday they didn't seem ok we are very sorry.." they both hugged jungwon

" Sorry mom but I told jungwon that we are going to visit his home.." the Parks nodded and gave a hug to jungwon and jay.

It just took them only 30 minutes to get to jungwon's Castle jungwon got out of Jay's car.

Outside where reporters and the quards they all turned were jungwon was at..

" Your majesty.." guard3 said "I heard what happened to my parents.." the guards gave jungwon a hug..

The reporters were coming towards Jungwon " your majesty where were you this full long year" reporter6 announced

" I ran away from home just to be happy with my love of my life" jungwon point towards jay.

The reporters were shock seeing jay park the son of the vampire Majesty's The Parks

"I came home when I heard about my parents and I feel terrible if you excuse me I want all of you guys to leave pls"

They did what jungwon said they all left
Inside the castle jungwon was greeted by all the maids the maids jungwon trust and he still does " I miss you guys so much.."

" We missed you more jungwon especially jay." They all smile and welcome jay as well.

"I'm going to my room I gotta think let's go jay" they both leave.

"There so cute right let's go ladies let's make them a special dinner let's help the chef" maid1 said.

" Jay I was thinking can we live here..." jungwon said " if you want we can I would like to live with you here" jay smiled.

jungwon smiled and hugged jay " I love you so very much jay" jungwon kissed jay "I love you too"

"Sorry to interrupt your Majesty's but dinner is served" maid1 said

"Mrs Kim stop saying your majesty just call us by are name" Mrs Kim just laugh and left.

Jay and jungwon when down to to the dining room.

" Woah this is amazing you guys didn't have to you know that.." jungwon said with a smile.

" We know.. oh by the way your parents left you something before you know they pass.." Mrs Kim said giving jungwon a box and a letter.

" Really when was this?" Jungwon said holding his tears "this was um.. 3 days ago before you know there passing they felt bad about them trying to break you and jay apart they did some talking and they decided to leave you something before you know they die they didn't know when you will come back... So I'm giving this to you we will take are leave enjoy and if you need anything we will be in the kitchen." Mrs Kim said and all the maids leaving..

Jungwon started to tear up jay put his hand on jungwon thigh " open it jungwon" jay said giving jungwon a peck on the cheek.

Jungwon just nodd and open the box it was a family picture taken when they had the big ball a year ago.

Inside the box was a necklace jungwon got the necklace and it had a picture of his parents.

On the right we had Mrs Yang are Queen and on the left we had Mr yang are King.

The box had there favorite things there was Mrs yangs favorite jewelry and favorite picture of her and jungwon.

For Mr yang there was his favorite picture of him and jungwon there was also a picture that jungwon started to tear up it was him he was a baby and his parents holding him.there was also Mrs yang and Mr yang Crowns.

Jungwon started to cry more harder " I miss them so fricken much jay" he hugged jay.

Jay was also tearing up he didn't like it when jungwon cried he would also cry seeing his love of his life cry.

" Why don't you read the letter jungwon" jay said hugging jungwon tight "o-ok" jungwon got out the letter and while he read it he hold Jay's hand. The letter said.

Hello jungwon Is us your parents we would want to say we are very sorry we are sorry that we were being bad parents to you we are sorry that we were making you break up with jay we are sorry for not supporting you..we love you and is ok if you are mad at us just try not to ok? We are hoping you and jay would make us proud we want to be grandparents we want to see are little grandchildren running around and playing around we are very very sorry we made you feel like this...we will see you one day right? Hahaha you make us really proud you know that? We will try better next time ok when you see us make sure you hug us tight till we can't breathe haha. jungwon... Is ok to cry
Cry if you need too we love you so much jungwon you know that we love love you take care of yourself and.... jay take care of him please, thank you jay for being with him make sure you guys take care of are wonderful maids and Quards
jay take care of jungwon we are counting on you... Jungwon you don't have to apologize... We get it and don't be blaming yourself ok? We love you jungwon we love you aswell jay make sure you guys have grandkids we want some.
Also one more thing jungwon You don't have to become king only if you want to we love you jungwon don't forget about us..

Love
Your parents
Mrs yang and Mr yang

hello guys Damm this made me tear up lol hopefully is good lol thank you for reading:)