09 🩸

It was already the next morning for the two males jungwon got up all excited and waking up jay" jay wake up let's go buy some stuff for are son!!"jungwon said all excited and jumping around.

" Ok I'm awake so what if we adopt are son after we get some stuff for him?" Jay said with a soft smile.

Jungwon smiled and nodded "let's go! Didn't you say next week though??" Jungwon said with a curious face.

"Yea I did but I just can't wait I want a little me already" jay said giving jungwon a kiss.

1 hour later

Jungwon and jay got all the stuff that there adopted child will need they go to a adoption center and try to find a boy especially one that is half vampire and half human.

" Hello! We would like to adopt a boy!" Jungwon said smiling and the lady widen her eyes " your Majesty's of course you can adopt a little boy" she said smiling "do you have a boy that is half vampire and half human?..." Jungwon said looking down.

She looked at jungwon with a smile on her face" we do he's around the age of 10 we only have one that is half vampire and half human Would you like to adopt him?" The lady said with a smile.

" Yes please can we see him?" Jay said with a soft smile the lady nodded they walked over a kid who was playing with cars all alone.

" Um well most of the kids don't really hang out with Jinwoo because he's half and they think he's weird but Jinwoo doesn't care he mostly just reads books and plays he's a good kid the other time he said he doesn't care if his adopted parents are the same gender he is really a smart kid"

" Aw poor Jinwoo can we adopt him?" Jungwon said with a soft voice" you can let me call him over" the lady excuse herself and got Jinwoo.

"Jinwoo these two Young Man want to adopt you this is prince jungwon and this guy is prince jay as you can tell jay is a vampire and jungwon is a human just like you" she said with a smile.

" Your a vampire... And your a human..just like me" Jinwoo said with a smile" yup and we will like to adopt you little guy" jay when down on his knees and smiles at Jinwoo.

Jungwon looks up at the lady standing next to Jinwoo"here your adoption papers thank you so much for adopting him" she said with a smile.

" Bye Ms Lee thank you for taking care of me"Jinwoo got his stuff and hugged Ms Lee with that they all said there goodbyes and left.

They got on the car and left " are you guys a couple?" Jinwoo said with a soft smile"we are a couple Jinwoo but nevermind that tell us about yourself" jungwon said smiling.

"Well my parents left me when I was a baby so I don't really remember I just remembered that my mom is a human and my dad is a vampire I like to read books and to play with cars I also like to explore places" Jinwoo said smiling.

" So Jinwoo I'm jungwon and he's jay you can call me Apa and you can call jay papa if you don't feel comfortable yet just call us by are name" jungwon said with a smile.

" Ok Apa" Jinwoo said giggling and turned to the window. Jungwon and jay look at each other and smile.

This was short oh well Ik is bad 😞
But anyways have a good day or night 🙂