Place memories

Mk pov:
I looked around me as I played the flute for the shadows and the dead's to leave. I looked at peaches and mango who was watching me like a cat as I grabbed them and put them in the basket and walked away. I keep hearing mango and peaches squeaking at me to go back but I didn't listen all I want was this to end. I didn't want to be like my past self I just know that it might happen again. I heard a branch crack as I turned the direction and see nezha looking at me. "What do you want nezha!?" I said in a low tone. Nezha replied, "why are you doing this?" I turned away as nezha keep looking at me. I said, "this is what the world wants or what the gods wants, giving me trauma, giving me hate, and giving me a new life over and over. I may not remember my past lives but I must find out, I must do what I must. Don't bother me again, you and the others." I walked away with peaches and mango looking back at nezha. "I KNOW YOUR BROTHER IN YOUR PAST LIFE!" Nezha yelled. I looked back at nezha in shocked as he said, "I met your brother in your past life. I didn't want to tell you ever since I saw your eye. But I have to tell you so you can stop this and work with us to help you and stop the enemy."
I froze as I looked away and replied, " I can do this myself." Nezha looked red as he yelled, "THE ONLY WAY IS TO WORK TOGETHER. Those were your words, you said that it was your number one quote of the monkie kid, you said it yourself and now you are gonna just throw it away.!" I had enough of his words as I replied, "that was the monkie kid, this is the crystal shadowlight (me naming things sucks😭) good bye nezha." I used the same power to leave and flew to another place leaving nezha behind.

I flew without thinking where to go until mango squeak, as I looked at mango I see him looking at the cave where my past self and wukong use to go when there is rain, it was the same cave as it always been. I went inside the cave and see everything in place, the waterfall, buildings, and the drawings that me and wukong made as a child. I was happy to see it again but I don't think wukong remembered. I heard foot step walking behind. I turned around and pulled out my sword and see wukong right there waving at me. "It seems you found the place, our old hang out." Wukong said. I look at him and then looked down. "This place is none of my business, it's the iron monkey business. Which is not me it's him." I said as wukong looked so stupid and confused. I tried to walk away to get out of the cave until wukong pulled me and hug me. I couldn't move because it's like my body doesn't want to let go of him. I managed to let myself go and run away leaving wukong in the cave.

I ran as fast as I can as I see macaque looking at me leaning to a tree. "Do you remember this place?" He said as I was in shock to see the same tree where's and macaque first met. I closed my eyes and cover my ears and yelled, "who ever is doing this stop this is not funny.!" I felt macaque touching my face and ask, "can you feel me?" I nodded as he replied, "then this is all real, we just want you to know that the place were we met is what destiny brought your here, to meet us, and for your past self to fall in love with us." I looked at him in confusion as I said, " but I'm too young for you guys." Macaque face palm his face. He said, "no you idiot for your past self to love us, the iron monkey fell in love with Sun wukong while the sun shadow samurai fell in love with me." I looked confused as I tried to reload my mind. He karate chop my head as it hurts my head and sigh. I was about to leave until macaque left first. Suddenly I felt a touch from peaches and mango as I was looking at them, I smiled and walked away. They are still my enemy that I have to stop before they destroy the key that I need to myself.