Butt Slut

(A/N- Very sexual content. Skip if uncomfortable. Also I know I called the last chapter slut but I couldn't think of another title for this so sue me 😂)

Kaitlyn was standing in the kitchen doing dishes when Luke got home. He walked into the kitchen and looked at her and bit his lip. She was wearing work out pants which made her ass look amazing. He instantly got a boner and walked over to her.

"Hey baby blue." He says deeply into her ear before rubbing his erection against her ass to let her know he was horny.

She bit her lip. "Hi baby."

She pushes her but closer to his crotch to let him know she was also in the mood now and he let a small moan leave his lips.

He held her hips in place and started to dry hump her ass. She turned off the sink and dropped the sponge and the glass she was holding. The glass shattered in the sink but she didn't care. She bent over the sink so he would have more access to do as he pleased.

He kept thrusting harder and harder against her ass. Soon enough, he pulled the back of her pants down and pulled his jeans and underwear down.

He spreads her ass cheeks apart and finds her asshole. He spits on his hand before covering his penis in it to get it wet enough to go in. Once he does that, he goes inside of her asshole.

She moans and holds onto the sink so tightly that her hands turn white quickly. Kaitlyn never told anyone this before but she was a butt slut. Luke could stick it up there any time or day and she'd be as happy as a pig in shit.

She moans as he gets hard and rough. He slaps her ass a few times until it's bright red in one spot and she continues to moan.

"You're taking it so good baby blue." He says close to her ear before nipping her earlobe lightly. He tugs on it and let's it go before moaning. "It's so tight."

She bites her lip as they both cum together. They both take a few seconds to breathe before he pulls out. He watches as his cum pours out of her asshole and he smirks before bending down and licking it up.

She moans as she feels his tongue on her hole. He comes back up soon and turns her around before kissing her on the lips.

She taste his cum that was left on his tongue and smile when he pulls away. "You taste amazing baby."

"Only you make me cum like that baby blue. I never have to fake it with you." He says, moving a piece of hair that fell in front of her eyes behind her ear. "I love you."

"I love you more." She smiles and pecks his lips.

He smiles. "How are you feeling? Is your ass sore?"

"No." She tell him. "Surprisingly I love it when you slap my ass and fit your big dick in my small hole."

He smirks. "I love it too."

She smiles and kisses his lips again. "I should start making dinner."

"Nah let's order in. I'm craving pizza." He says, getting a menu out. "My treat."

"You already treated me enough today." She smirks. "I can pay."

"No baby blue, you're my girl. You deserved to be spoiled." He smiles.

She blushes and smiles. "What kind of pizza are you getting?"

"Meatball?" He asks.

"Hmm sure but it doesn't taste as good as your meat and balls." She says, as she walks up behind him and starts to give him a handjob since he didn't put his underwear back on yet.

He lets a moan out as she goes down on her knees and puts his balls into her mouth and sucks on them while continuing the handjob.

He quickly orders the pizza online to be delivered and throws his phone down as she moves her mouth to his dick and starts giving him a blowjob and playing with his balls with her hand.

He grabs her head and thrusts into her mouth. She gags on it and swallows it all when he finally cums down her throat. He expected her to spit it out but smirks when she wipes her mouth. "Damn baby blue, you're a naughty girl."

She smirks. "Only for you."

He smiles and kisses her lips. "Pizza should be here in like 20 minutes."

"Okay." She says, putting her pants back on.

He does the same and sets the table. Kaitlyn gets wine out and pours it into two glasses before there's a knock on the door. Luke gets the pizza and tips the guy before walking back to the kitchen.

They both sit down and start eating.

"Luke?" She asks, after swallowing the pizza she had in her mouth.

"Yes baby?" He asks.

"I hate to be this person because I love what we've been doing but also at the same time, I feel like this relationship is all about sex lately. Do you still have feelings for me?" She asks.

She hated asking this but she needed to know. They used to go out on dates all the time and things were different now. Lately all they do is go to work, come home, Kaitlyn cleans up the house, does dishes, cooks and other things and Luke comes home, they fuck and then they call it a night and go to sleep. She wasn't complaining at all, she just needed to know how he felt.

"Of course I do baby blue." He frowns. "Why would you think otherwise?"

"I was just wondering. We never go one dates or anything anymore." She shrugs.

"Tomorrow night, I'll take you out somewhere fancy and we'll have fun." He smiles.

"It doesn't have to be fancy Luke. We can go to McDonald's together and I'd still be happy." She smiles.

"You deserve the best babe. We're going out and having fun. No sex." He says.

"Well.. I mean we could have sex after the date." She smiles.

He laughs. "We'll see."