Good Girl

(A/N- very sexual, skip if uncomfortable. thanks for reading <3)

Kaitlyn and Luke had met a few years ago at a mutual friends birthday party. Luke had liked her but at the time, he wasn't looking for a girlfriend. He was looking for someone to dominate in the bedroom. Kaitlyn agreed to it, and its been this way ever since.

"Hi daddy." Kaitlyn smiles at Luke as he walked through the door. She could tell he had a bad day. She could tell before he even started throwing his shit down in anger.

He grumbles something and walks to the kitchen. Kaitlyn frowns and follows him. 

"What's wrong?" She asks, as he watches him crack open a beer can.

"Bad day." He says, not wanting to talk.

Kaitlyn didn't always get the hint that he didn't want to talk. "Do you want to talk about it daddy?" 

"No. That's obviously the last thing I want to do." He rolls his eyes. 

Kaitlyn bites her lip and looks down. "I'm sorry. I know what you could do instead."

"And what is that?" He sighs before taking another chug from the beer can.

"Me." She says. 

She lowkey loved when he was in moods like this. It was selfish but the angrier he got, the harder he would absolutely fuck and destroy her. In fact, she wishes he'd always come home like this. She never wanted him to have a bad day but boy did she know that her 'daddy' would want to fuck his anger away.

The came about this whole "daddy"/"baby girl" thing when Luke was figuring out what he likes to do when dominating someone. This had always been a fantasy of his. 

"I don't think now is a good time." He says, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on daddy, you know fucking me hard will make you feel a lot better. You know you want to spank me around a little, or even choke me with your big fat cock." She says, walking over to him and grabbing his dick through his pants. He bit the inside of his lip and put the beer down.

"Get on your knees. Now." He says.

She smirks and obeys. She watches as he gets his cock out of his pants and forces it into her mouth. He doesn't even let her have a chance to suck it. He gets a hard on instantly and puts his hands on each side of her face and starts throat fucking her. He moves her head back and forth aggressively. She chokes on it a bit which makes him get close faster. He sticks his dick as far as he can get it down her throat and holds her head in place as he cums down her throat. She squirms a little, struggling to swallow it all at once but he doesn't care. Once she has it all down he releases her head and slowly pulls out of her mouth. She gasps for air and as she does that, Luke's pulling her off the floor and bending her over the counter.

"That was so hot daddy." She pants, still trying to catch her breath. 

"You were such a good girl for letting daddy choke you with his cum." He tells her. She gasps a little bit as he spreads her legs apart with his and he bends down behind her and starts to go down on her to get her wet. Lucky for him, she was only wearing a short skirt and no underwear.

She moans loudly to try and turn him on again faster. As soon as she was wet enough, he stood up and took his pants off and positioned himself then went in hard. He started slamming into her and she was moaning so loudly it sounded like she was screaming. He put a hand over her mouth so the neighbors didn't complain and kept going.

She got the hint to quiet down so he removed his hand and she took the opportunity to beg him to go harder. "Harder daddy... please."

He goes as hard as he possible can and lets out a giant moan. Kaitlyn smirks and keeps moaning herself.

"Daddy, i'm so close." She tells him.

"Hold it in." He says as he keeps pounding into her.

"I-I don't think I can daddy." She says, struggling not to cum.

"Do it for me. Be a good girl for daddy." He says.

She groans and holds it in until he finally says the magical words.

"Cum like the good girl you are." Luke says.

She releases everything she can onto him before he pulls out and cums all over her bare ass cheeks.

"That was so good daddy." She says, as he goes back down on her to taste her cum.

"You taste so good." He moans against her pussy.

She moans and pulls his face in close. 

They clean up after that and lay down on the couch together.

Luke leans down and kisses her head. "You were such a good girl today."

She smiles. "Just for you daddy.." she starts then stops. "Can I ask you something Luke?"

"What's up?" He asks.

"We've been doing this for a few years now.. but we're getting older. I need to be in a relationship for the long run. Do you see a future with me? Cause if not, we need to end this sooner than later." She says.

"Where is this suddenly coming from?" He asks.

"I'm not allowed to tell anyone about us and my parents are telling me its time to meet a guy and settle down." She shrugs.

"Of course I see a future with you. I'm madly in love with you." He admits.

"Aw Luke, I feel the same way." She blushes.

"I'd hope so." He laughs.

"So do you want to be my boyfriend?" She asks.

"I would love to be your boyfriend." He smiles. "But don't think your getting out of our little agreement." 

"I would never want out that... daddy." She smirks.

"Good girl." He smiles.

----------------------------

A/N- 

Hey. Sorry if this is cringy. It was requested and I don't know what the hell this was lmao. 

Thanks for reading, or if you skipped this one, thanks for checking out this story in general!