Baki Hanma x Fem Reader

Thank you, Clean_Superket0, for requesting. Since I'm not entirely sure when the anime/manga takes place, I just decided that, since Baki and the reader are a part of gen z, that this oneshot is going to take place in modern times. Also, Baki is single, since I physically can't stand Kozue <3 There will also be brief JoJo/Dragon Ball references, apologies in advance if you don't like JoJo or don't watch/read it. This will probably be outdated in a year or so if I make any meme references, so oh well. Forgot to mention this, but this oneshot is platonic, meaning that you and Baki are just friends. Yujiro is OOC, whoops.

  "And then I won the fight!" Baki rambled, a prideful grin spreading across his face. He was going to continue his story, but he heard something downstairs. He groaned, lazily standing up. "Wanna watch me beat up an intruder, Y/n?" "Sure, I wanna watch you kick major ass!" He grinned and ran downstairs as you followed, wanting to show off in front of his friend.

  He stopped in his tracks, his father in his living room. "Baki, who's the chick? Did I interrupt you both?" You looked from Baki to the large man, noting their shared features. "Y/n, this is... My dad." Baki sighed, gesturing to his father. "Dad, this is Y/n, my friend." Baki accentuated the 'friend' bit, groaning. "I didn't really think I'd ever have to introduce you to my dad." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, Yujiro looking down at you.

  Baki's father stopped in front of you, before