Tits, Ass, Thighs, etc?

Baki

  Honestly, I can see him liking thighs and ass. Not that he doesn't mind tits, but thighs and ass are tied for his favorite.

Yujiro

  Ass. Yujiro likes spanking you.

Jack

  He's a thigh, hips, tummy kinda guy, I feel it in my bones.

Hanayama

  I saw someone say that Hanayama would be tummy and hips kinda guy and I couldn't agree more. Also, that is so cute hello???

Retsu

Tummy, and I can't explain why.

Katsumi

Katsumi seems like an ass and a boob kind of guy.

Sikorsky

  Ass/thighs and tummy. Sikosky looks like the type of dude, lol.

Doyle

  I can see him being a boob kinda guy. I cannot explain it at all, I can look at him and tell.

Oliver

  Everything. This man loves you. But if he had to choose, he'd probably go with your tummy. Not only is it comfortable, but it makes him happy when you eat what he gives you. Especially if he made it. It makes him really happy when you eat his cooking and you praise him and the food.

Pickle

  Every bit of your body. Pickle simply loves you. He doesn't have a concept of insecurity, so he just loves you as a whole and not a specific part.

Ali Jr.

  Whatever you're insecure about is his favorite. Big thighs, big pillows! Muffin tops? He loves them so much. Tummy? Yet another pillow! You could survive a famine!

Kureha

  Whatever is accessible, he will squish. This man needs a stressball or two, and he will subconsciously squish whatever his hand is on when he's cuddling you. He doesn't really mean to, it just sorta happens, though he isn't complaining or anything.

Guevara

  I can see Guevara being an ass guy. He likes a good pair of cheeks, even if you're flat.

Where the fuck did you all come from, by the way?? I just checked and this book has 1.02k reads. Thanks, you guys. ✌