Day 2: Eating Out- Jun Guevara

Apologies if he's OOC!! Also, the reader is fem. Obviously, this is smut, so don't read if you don't want to see that. (: I can't remember if the prison is an all male prison or not, so let's just say that you're visiting him and he paid the guards to let you hang around him.

  "We can't, we'll definitely get caught!" You whisper-yelled to your boyfriend as he hoisted your legs onto his shoulders. Guevara snickered, gently rubbing your thighs. "Baby, we'll be fine, I paid the guards off and had them take everyone somewhere else. But, we don't have to if you don't wanna," he looked up at you, his hands rested on your thighs, unmoving. Guevara waited for a response from you, watching you silently look around to make sure that there really wasn't anybody around. Looking down at him once you don't see anybody around, you nod, giving him your consent.

  Guevara grinned, starting to slip your pants off. "I promise, it'll be worth your while," he winked,  his fingers hooking the top of your underwear and pulling them down, dropping them to the floor. He teasingly kissed your inner thigh, making his way to your privates, dragging his tongue lightly along the surface to tease you. He watched you shiver, taking pride in your reactions. His gaze remained on your face, watching your facial expressions as he started to kiss your clit, thoroughly enjoying the sound of your hushed moans.

  You let out an especially loud moan, to which you covered your mouth with your hand, not expecting your moan to be so loud. Guevara chuckled against you, bringing his hand up to keep your hand away from your mouth. "Ah ah ah, I wanna hear you, baby," he started to suck on your clit, watching you writhe and wriggle as he pleasured you. Though your noises made him unbelievably hard, Guevara refused to acknowledge his raging boner, since he wanted to pay full attention to you.

  You were a little embarrassed over the fact that your moans had a slight echo, thinking that someone would most definitely hear. But since Guevara swore he paid the guards off, you trusted him. Looking up at you lovingly, he continued to tend to your dripping heat, basking in your pants and moans as he ate you out. Guevara loved the affect his tongue alone had on you, thoroughly enjoying the affect his tongue alone had on you.

  You struggled to keep quiet, your moans and other noises echoing throughout the empty room. Every time you would stifle moans, Guevara would only make it more difficult to hide them. After a certain swipe of his tongue across your clit, your legs twitched and you could feel his smirk against your skin. You gasped as he movements sped up, your hand moving to grab his head, gripping his hair as you moaned into your other hand. Guevara hummed, only aiding in sending you closer and closer.

  You began to beg, begging Guevara not to stop. You were right on the edge, your body twitching as he continued to push you to the edge. With a long moan, your grip on his hair tightened as you eventually came, your whole body shaking as Guevara helped you ride out your orgasm. Looking up at you as he locked his lips, he sat up and watched you tremble and pant as you tried to compose yourself. He rubbed your thighs to comfort you, seeming as though there was no rush.

  "You okay?" He looked down at you, smiling as you nod. "You want to help me with my problem, or should we wait a little more." You think for a second, before ultimately deciding. "Just, don't be too rough."

Happy Valentine's day, perverts. 🤭