Scenario: (Yujiro and Oliver)

Thank you, Clean_Superket0, for requesting! I'm sincerely sorry if they're OOC, I've been super busy and I'm pushing oneshots out rn because I think I wanna do kinktober this year. This'll be my first kinktober, so yeah.

  2023 update: I'm working on the Kinktober stuff, though writing smut makes me feel awkward and it made me lose interest in writing. I've gotten back into it, so I will work on all of the kinktober oneshots. They will be published throughout the year, so I hope that clears everything up. These are sorta shorter than what I'd usually write and these have been finished for a while, but I've been holding off on publishing them because I felt that I could write more or publish everything at once. Though, I decided I'd just publish when I finish, since I would hate to keep you all waiting for as long as I have.

Yujiro

  He physically can't fathom why you want to live the way you do. I mean, he can live as comfortably as he wants, so how come you don't have tons of clothes and tons of extravagant food? He tends to take you shopping or bring you gifts so you can live more comfortably, since he refuses to let his s/o live paycheck-to-paycheck. He'd pay with his money, obviously, taking you to all sorts of stores and letting you pick whatever you want. He refuses to be soft in public, so the most he'd say is," you deserve it, go crazy". He finds it endearing how your eyes light up when you find a particular article of clothing. Or, when you subtly hint at wanting something when you feel bad for picking out too many things. Yujiro doesn't care, since, as he said, you've earned it.

  Because he found out you don't have a full fridge, he takes you out to eat immediately after. You can pick whatever you want, even if it isn't on the menu. He just has that sort of power. If anybody tells you that you can't have something, Yujiro would be more than willing to threaten the waiter, since he's much more threatening.

  Even if you decide to stay in your little home, he wouldn't really care. He's not going to force you to move in with him, but he won't let you live the way you have been.

Oliver

  Oliver is constantly buying you things and pampering you, whether you live lavishly or not. Every time you visit him, he always has the best foods prepared with the best wine accompaniment. He makes sure that your favorite foods are cooked to what you deem perfect and he is more than happy to get you a different drink if wine isn't your thing, since he loves you and wants you to be happy. He had no idea what your living style was like until he decided to pay you an unexpected visit one day. He was a little surprised with how quaint your little home was, since he had many images brewing in his head as to what your living space looked like. If he finds out that you don't have too many clothes and hardly any food in your fridge, he decides to take you out on a whim, since he thought he'd just visit and hang out with you, nothing too special.

  Taking you to several fancy shops, he lets you pick out whatever catches your eye. However, if you feel bad about it,  he'll just grab whatever he notices that you like. It doesn't matter the cost, either, he's more than willing to buy everything in the store for you and carry your bags afterwards. Whilst checking out, he would turn to you and asks," did I do good, baby?"

  If you don't want to eat out, he'd be more than happy to bring you back to the prison so you can get your favorite foods, cooked to what you deem as perfection.

  I promise everything else will be longer (that's what she said) but I didn't really have too many ideas for this.