Summary

Taufan, a vampire has been friends with his adoptive brother, Halilintar, that is ironically a vampire hunter for ages. He has been keeping his secret pretty well until Hali's hunting partner unintentionally outed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The summary from the original is a bit short so I'm going to add in some details about me and this story (Skip if you want)

If you think I'm going to tell you my age I'm not but I can tell you I'm still in school.*^____^*. however I think by the time I finally publish the next chapter would be in like three or two months or so because my motivation dies like Fang's fictional popularity.(。_。)( Maybe if your lucky enough the book maybe finished by the time you read this.

I actually made this chapter because I wanted to shared my imagination with fellow humans I don't know (Just kidding! The actual reason is because I have no hobbies other than wasting my life away.§(* ̄▽ ̄*)§)

Oh and the first two chapter will be from the original author so please don't vote for them in this book but instead give the credit to @apiice from the Ao3! This is a reminder that the first two chapters are not mine, only the next few (Maybe crappy) chapters are mine (which hopefully you guys will enjoy)!

Okay so lets get this story going!!!

(also apologies if I would republish some chapters along the way, I'm still adjusting with making chapters and actually continuing them.)

o(*°▽°*)o