Chapter 1: Solar is suspicious of our windy boi

For introduction, Taufan is a vampire. Simple right? Just living an average vampire life, having a vampire family, having vampire friends. But no, Taufan lives in a human town, surrounded by humans. He was an orphan and doesn't know that he himself is a vampire until he's ten, when he woke up one night in the middle of the forest with a dead bloody cat in his arms. It turns out he has activated his vampire instinct when he's too hungry, and has been sneaking out of the orphanage to drink blood from random animals. It made him realise why he could easily get sunburns and why he always felt like puking when eating food.

Taufan actually met Halilintar on the day he finally got adopted by Halilintar's parents at fourteen. Halilintar is also the same age as him so they got along almost instantly. They have always been there for each other. You know? The usual siblings stuff. But even then, Taufan never trusted his family enough to tell them he's a vampire, especially after learning about Halilintar's absolute hatred for his kind. He knows that his family won't hesitate to kill him if they know what he is. Thankfully, he's pretty good at lying (which is not something he's proud of, but thankful nonetheless). He's so good that his family doesn't suspect a thing for years.

As both of them got older, Taufan continued his education in college while Halilintar joins a vampire hunting group. Not good for Taufan. Halilintar have asked him to join and of course he refused. He gave the excuse that he isn't interested in becoming a hunter and dead bodies makes him squeamish which is technically not a lie. He was living a pretty decent life until one unlucky day, they found out.

•••

Solar was laying down on his bed while scrolling through twitter until he stop to see a particular tweet. His eyes are wide and his body becomes rigid. It was Taufan's tweet about him hanging out with his friends with a selfie of him and his friends. What really surprised Solar was the fact that in the picture besides Taufan, is a person that appears to be Solar's long lost twin. The same brother who got turned into a vampire at fifteen and was kicked out of the house because of it. How is he even alive is beyond him. What was Taufan doing with that vampire? Does he know? Is he in danger? He needs to ask Taufan about this now.

He instantly get up and get ready to go out to Taufan's dorm. He grabbed a gun, some knives and a special poison that only works for vampires. He also took his time wearing his clothes that Hali sometime describes as 'too show off-y' or 'something that you would wear at a fancy restaurant'. It's not his fault Hali doesn't have a sense of style. He needs to be fashionable wherever he goes.

When he goes to the living room of his apartment he saw Ais half asleep on the couch while watching a show, while Gempa is in the kitchen probably making lunch. Ais' eyes lock onto him.

"Where are you going all dressed up like that?" Ais eyed him up and down suspiciously. "I'm going to talk to Taufan about something. It's important." Solar replied with a serious tone (plot twist: Ais didn't take him seriously).

"No need, Hali already invited Taufan to have lunch and stay here a bit until dinner. You don't have to go out, and please take off your makeup and wear something comfortable, you look like you're going on a date, it's ridiculous!" Gempa interrupted, walking out of the kitchen.

Solar gave off a genuinely offended gasp. "Excuse me! I study fashion design in school, and I know if something is too ridiculous or not thankyouverymuch!"

"Add that to the many list of classes you have in school." Ais said, clearly not believing a single word Solar said. Solar glared at Ais. "Are you implying that I would consciously and willingly lie to you?" Ais returns his glare with a lazy look. "Yeah. There's no way you could attend to all of these classes."

"Well I would lie to you but I'm not right now! My parents were strict with my education okay?" Solar replied. Ais rolled his eyes "Your parents doesn't seem like good people to me."

Okay, now Solar is really mad. Thankfully, Gempa knows how to defuse the situation. He always know what to do after all. "All right all right that's enough. Ais, we're going to have a talk after lunch." Ais gave both of them a bored look "Hmm. fair enough. Solar, I'm sorry for mentioning your parents." They both know Ais feels guilty. He has a bit of a problem when it comes to controlling his facial features and voice tones, making him seems robotic and cold to others.

As Gempa is about to prepare their lunch, a knock was heard at the front door. Halilintar instantly sprint out of his room to get the door. "Hali!!" Hali's adopted brother literally flew onto his arms. How did he fly like that? Solar has ask him once and he said 'I jump at him? How could I even fly?' And that was the same thing he said everytime Solar asked. It's getting suspicious. Or he's just paranoid (he is).

The brothers went inside as Gempa and puts the meal on the dining table. All of them went to sit down to eat.