Chapter 5

Hellooooo again! Author-chan here! Sorry i haven't updated in the pass few days! It's still my first time writing a book so it's taking me longer to get used to the feeling of typing fanfictions online. My grammar also kind of sucks so bare with me if you can (if not your allowed to leave if you like!).

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're telling me that not all vampires are the same and there are three different types!?" Solar exclaimed.

"Not many people know this information about vampires anyway." Taufan explained. 

"How do you know this then?" Thunder who had been quiet through out the entire conversation, asked the three vampires. 

"Oh! I had learnt it from the a another vampire who was the one who killed me and turned me into this, b-but don't worry! She didn't mean to drink my blood and apologized multiple times to me already! " Blaze franticly reassured the others (especially Ice who was probably restraining himself from setting out for the vampire who harmed his precious brother).

"Hold up, so that means vampires aren't mindless blood sucking killers like I thought they were?" Hali muttered to himself to not let the other hear. Unfortunately, vampires happen to have the ability to hear a pin drop from as  far as two kilometers away.

"well we're vampires but you don't see us acting like a wild animals and harvesting the blood of every human we see, do you?" Thorn stood up from the table and snapped at Hali (no in this story i made it so that thorn is not so much the cinnamon roll but someone else is~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ ).

A dark aura was admitting from thorn, it was so strong that it sent chills through Hali's spine causing him to shrink back just ever so slightly. The rest were also frighten except for Blaze and Taufan who are use to this kind behavior from Thorn. Taufan walked up to him a patted his shoulder while flashing off a grin.

"Take a chill pill Thorn! I'm sure Hali didn't mean it!" Taufan assured Thorn.

"Sigh* I guess I may have overreacted slightly more than I should have." thorn then turned to face Hali and bowed low " I apologize for my behavior, although I would appreciate it if you were to keep silent and not say out your thoughts a loud." Thorn apologized to Hali before sitting back down in his seat.

"I forgive you, I am the one at fault anyway." Hali apologized back.

"Now that that's settled, why do we all call it a night, I'm sure most of us are tired and Thorn and I need to get back home before someone sees us." Blaze said. "What would you need to hide for? You guys look normal enough to not be seen as vampires." Ice questions, his voice laced with concern for his long lost twin.

"Well the hunters may have seen us in the alley way during the time for me to feed Thorn. They though that Thorn had taken me hostage and is now hunting him down." Blaze explained. "Well you better get moving then, hunters do a nightly check up to make sure there is no vampire hiding around at this time." Gempa Quickly lead blaze and Thorn to the back door of the house and waved them goodbye.

"Come back again soon!"

"We will! Thank you for tea it was lovely" and the two vampires vanished into the darkness of the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally finished chapter 5! My imagination has been a bit slow lately and my lack of motivation is not helping. I have just finished my end of year exam and finally gotten some free time! I apologize for the chapter being short (like me) but I it seems I have gotten the writers block so updates will be a bit (by a bit i mean SUPER) slow. However, I will do my best to make the next chapter a bit longer.

I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Author-chan out!