11

POV: Charlie

Once less finally arrived we hopped into bed and we're talking.

Ch: yeah so I guess I'll be joining you guys for the World Cup and the camps before if all goes well.
Less: that would be so much fun
Ch: anyways enough of me waffling on what did you want to talk to me about
Less: I just want you to know that before I tell you what it is , I'm not acting on the situation.
Ch: oh god what did you do
Less: nothing (laughing) so basically I think your like great
Ch: thanks
Less: shut up
Ch: sorry
Less: basically I have feelings for you but I know you and Leah are a thing. I'm just telling you because it was eating me up. I'm not acting on it because I also have feelings for someone else.
Ch: I'm glad you told me. Yes I do like Leah but she kinda broke my heart. I love you and tooney so much and want to keep you two as good friends
Less: what happened with Leah?
Ch: we weren't officially together but first she was talking to that Jordan girl and was very very rude and then we made up and kissed and spent some really nice time together and I fell hard for her. But she is still meeting up with Jordan and I know she's not over her. I quit my jobs and everything but I think I'm going to go back to working in the pub eventually.
Less: oh I'm so sorry that happened.
Ch: it's okay we weren't together officially
Less: doesn't matter. Both of ye knew about your feelings
Ch: yeah but anyways let's watch a movie and cuddle
Less: sounds amazing

I grabbed snacks and we put on a movie. I decided to lay my head of lessis lap and get comfy. I seen this light shine on the back of my head

Ch: what you doing
Less: I took a picture for instagram
Ch: people and their instagrams these days

We both giggle.

Lessi and I watched a movie and both fell asleep.

**********************************************

The next morning I woke up by myself. I knew less had to leave early. I went on my phone before getting up. I seen a message from Leah.

L: you move quick don't you

What?

Ch: excuse me ?

I waited for her response

L: I saw the instagram
Ch: of me and less are you joking
L: oh stop it ! I knew that you liked her
Ch: I don't ! We are friends
L: whatever I've got Jordan anyways. Have fun working in a pub
Ch: I don't even work there anymore
L: lol

I aired her message . Why is she being like this ? What the fuck have I done to deserve this.

**********************************************

Future:

Little did I know this is the last time I talked to Leah for a long time. I seen that she was still hanging out with Jordan. Sucks.

I've seen Leah a few times like when I was walking through our local park and she was on a bench cuddled up with someone.

I seen her walk into the bar I work in again. They were smiling and very happy. She was saying things making her laugh. She didn't know I was there. She looks happier. Once my shift ended I decided to sit in the corner of the bar. This corner reminds me of Leah. Its where she sat when they won the euros. I'm happy she's happy. Well she looks happier.

Georgia and less said that I will be happier too but I don't think so.

That night I walked home and started humming. Lots of things were coming to my head.

Mhm mhmm baby you look happy

I'm gonna go to the studio after this.

A/N:
If you can see where this is going you've got a big brain!!

Thank you for reading and all the support. It makes it very enjoyable to write knowing people like the story!!