5. be my boyfriend

tae was like an animal. he jumped on yoongi the second they went into yoongis room. yoongis clothes were thrown all around the room, his underpants onto the fan on the ceiling, now swinging like a flag. yoongi tried to push this demon away, but it only fired the said devil on.

"AIR! I NEED AIR!" he yelled finally getting away from taes mouth. tae looked taken aback, but also still on fire. "did u have enough?!" "what?" "air. lets continue" "wait...WAIT!" "why?" tae whined. "what u think u doing here?!" "do u?!" "excuse me?!" "i wanna do u. thats why we are here. i wanna show u how much i want u" "that sounds ... nice, but..." "no buts!" tae whined again and pressed his face into yoongis chest. the later grabbed taes hair and pulled the face up. "look at me! .. good, now: why u think i let u fuck me?!" tae pouted. "i want u! i want u so much" "keep calm! whats gotten into u?!" "more i need to get into u" tae grinned and earned a strong slap on his forehead. "i said, keep calm! idiot!" "but... u smell soooo good!" tae nuzzled his nose back into yoongis neck and inhaled greatly. "i ... smell good? shit, man" "no u really smell like heaven and u taste so good" taes tounge slid up and down the sensitive skin. "i wanna lick u all up... and down... u must smell and taste there even better!" taes body moved yoongis chest down to the danger area and was held up again. "WAIT!... shit... let me breath for a second... damn... whats wrong with u?!" "nothing.. only drunk from your scent" "are u fucking jokeing with me?" "i would never do that in this situation! i am absolutley honest and serious with u right now" tae moved his face right into yoongis and kissed his tip of the nose. "i am serious, yoongi" he looked like it too. yoongi gulped notably and gave a huge sigh out. "okay, dont hurt me!" "okay?! u said okay? right?" tae was so eager to get permission. yoongi chuckled. "dont hurt me, u listen?!" "i wont hurt u. i'll try my best! i want u enjoy it more than i do" "u are an idiot, u know that?" "only yours and dont tell anyone, that i am" yoongi laughed. "so u are my boyfriend now, right?" "lets just get this over with and if u are that good, as u say, i will think about being your boyfriend" tae smirked. "okay boyfriend, lets do it" "wait, i said..." taes tongue made him silent again.

"do u want us together?" hope flinched and looked up at joon. joon grimaced and sat next to him. not seeing the greatness of the garden. "i know we cant joon" "why not? just because we both are boys? its 2022, gays can marry now almost everywhere" hope looked big at him. "what u saying?" "i am saying, that we should at least try to be a couple, dont u think?!" "no joon! dont be with me out of pitty, or because u dont wanna lose me as a friend. u wont. i will still be there for u." "u stupid?" "what?!" "i like u hobi" "i like u too" "i know that u like me too, but i mean like like" "like what?!" "wow... seriously?! i just confessed!" "u serious right now? that wasnt a confession, moron! how i suppose to know that?! u just said u like "like" me! what that suppose to mean anyway?!" "listen! i really REALLY like u. u are more than a friend, i know that now. maybe u always were and i just didnt get it, but.. after.. u know.. i am atracted to u, sexually and i feel more for u then just for a friend, different as or for a friend. u are my sunshine, hope! u make me smile... i never noticed that i always looked out for u, when i felt depressed, or happy, or anything. and i prioritised u over all the girls i had" "u did? when?!" "remember last holidays? i was invited to go on this skivacation with this hot red head, but i stayed" ".. oh.. i broke my hand that winter" joon nodded. "i was more concerned for u than my dick" hope grimaced. "thank u, i think" "and a couple of weeks ago, when i was about to go out with that chick.. that with the mob as hair?! i ditched her for u, cause u had this dance competition?!" "oh... sorry, i didnt know u had a date!" "dont mention it. but do u get it?! i wanted to be with u, not some pussy" hopes eyes became watery. "and i was getting more and more depressed over my love for u" he smiled and wiped his eyes. joon pressed his lips onto his.

"okay, since everybody is out of the house... what u wanna do?!" jimin smirked at kook. "going to the gym" "excuse me?" "to the gym? i need to lose all those calories" "u wanna go to the gym and working out? while u could get a really good cardio right up the stairs?!" "whats up the stairs?" jimin narrowed his eyes, gave kook an evil grin and walked up said stairs. "i dont know, maybe my naked body on the bed?!" "oooohhhh u mean... cardio! sure! lets get some!" kook grinned back and heaved a squeeling jimin over his shoulder. "i hope u are ready, pretty boy! my cardio is brutal and long!" "yeahy!!!"

yoongi didnt know anymore where his head was. tae was devouring him, teasing him, ravishing him and they didnt even started the main course yet! he heard himself whimpering and beggin. what was odd, cause he never did such things ever! he didnt even know he could produce such embarrassing sounds! but tae was relentless in his doings. he needed to proof yoongi that he was the best for him, the perfect boyfriend and he was more than determind to show him all. even if it meant for holding back himself and let yoongi enjoy every second of it.

"fuck it! get in already or i will hurt u!" yoongi hissed frustrated with heat and pulled taes head by his hair up to his face. "do me" yoongi husked out. "u sure? isnt it too early?!" yoongi only huffed and turned them over. with a stoic face, yoongi ripped the package open, rolled the condom over taes dick and slowly but steadly sat down on it.

"fuuuuuck.... hmmm...." yoongi moaned out. "u okay?" tae hissed between closed teeth, he tried to keep it together, but as yoongis hole was inching closer and closer to his base, it was getting harder and harder not just to give in and burst. tae grounded his teeth more and tried to think of disgusting things. had he have known before that it was like this, he wouldnt taken his mouth so full of promises. shit! this was getting harder than ever!

"u feel good" yoongi whispered satisfied and tae dared to open an eye. "do i? u feel really good too... a bit to much, but i ... shit.. hope i can handle it" "are u giving up now?" "no! no! never! just stay still for a second" yoongi just did that and tae took some deep breaths, while scaning the boy on him. "u are really beautiful.. and i could bite u!" "i dont mind, if u wanna do bite me" "i can?! oh wow! u ARE perfect!" yoongi gave him only a smirk and started to bounce on him. taes eyes screwed shut again. "oh fuck!" his hands grabbed onto yoongis hips and both fell into a syncronised rythm fastly.

____________________________

jimin hissed and slapped his boyfriend from time to time, while they were preparing food for the brood. "i hate u" "u dont and its your fault. i wanted to go to the gym" "u were really brutal!" "told u how my cardio normally is" "stop laughing! i am sore!" "and?!" "i hate u!"

while these boys were bickering and cooking, the other couple was lovely dovely on the couch in the livingroom and should have preapring for movie night, instead they were glued to each other.

tae shook his head. "sorry for my friends, they are normally not like that... NAMJOON!" "oh hey taetae! how was your date?!" joon and hope finally seperated. both heads were red. "u really asking me that? i was gone the whole night! its sunday lunchtime and i just came home! i could have been in an accident or been kidsapped and u just noticed i am back?!" tae was looking a bit pissed at his friends. joon and hope looked at each other and shrugged. "nothing happened to u, u are back and u brought a guest. soooo everything went on fine yesterday?! hi yoongi!" hope stated and waved at the newcomer. yoongi only smiled and waved back. "hi yoongi! so i can officially welcome u into our little group? u and tae are good?!" joon asked. "yes, of course u can. yoongi is now my boyfriend" tae puffed his chest out of proud, only to get it slapped back in by his boyfriend. "ouch... but we are official, right?!" he whispered to yoongi, who only rolled his eyes. "LUNCH IS READY U PEASENTS!" jimin yelled from the kitchen.