OMG

Chris

Jasmine is now 9 months she's due in one more week. I can't wait till the twins are boring so I can just have them close to me forever. I'm starting to become famous. I just released my album with Tyga aka Michael. The numbers are going over the charts. Right now me and Jasmine are buying the last things that we need for twins. I was just looking at how beautiful she was. "Chris.....Chris....Hello" she said getting me out my thoughts. "Oh yea baby" I said "Why you staring so hard" she said laughing. "Sorry but your so beautiful" I said smiling. "Awwwww" she said blushing a little giving me a kiss.

We were kissing for a while until we got interrupted. "Get a damn room" I look to see Mijo and his girl Mia behind us. "Wassuh Mijo" I said dapping him up and hugging Mia. "Mia girl" Jasmine said "Jasmine girl" Mia said as they hugged. "How you doing baby girl" Mia asked "I'm good just one mo week." Jasmine replied. While me and Mijo left the girls talking we walked around the store to shop a little for the twins. "So what kind of twins yall having" Mijo asked "Boys" I said looking at this shirt that said swag shit. "Congrats tho you gon be a great father" he said "Thanks I appreciate it." I said

After buying what we need for the twins. Mijo and Mia left as me and Jasmine went to go get something to eat. "Baby what you want?" I asked as we got to the food court. "Chinese" she said "Alright go save us a seat while I order us some food" I said. She nodded her head going to an empty seat. I went to this Chinese place that was in the food court and ordered 3 plates with Lo Main, Orange Chicken, and plantains. I gave Jasmine her 2 plates and ate. "Thank you boobie" she said taking a bite of her orange chicken. "No problem bae" I said. After getting something to eat we got in the car going home.

Me and Jasmine were viben to Get That Money by lil durk ft me myself Chris Brown and French Montana. A minute later Jasmine started to groan in pain. "Baby I think m-my water broke" she said in pain. I almost past out but I had to stop myself cause I was driving. "Ummmm ok ok ok so I gotta take you to the nearest hospital quick" I said speeding off. We finally arrive at the hospital. I got Jasmine out the car picking her up bridal style running inside. "Can a nigga getting some help my girl is in labor." I said then Doctors and nurses came in to help. "Wait here sir we gotta get everything ready" said a nurse. I nodded my head. I hit up the whole gang.

I was here for 15 minutes and the gang was already here. "Ummm who is the father of Jasmine Smith babies" said a nurse. "I am" I said getting up. They lead me to her hospital room and let me put this gown on. I came to see Jasmine screaming in pain. "Baby its ok I'm here just take deep breaths" I said as I wiped the sweat off of Jasmine forehead. She couldn't even speak cause she was in so much pain. I held her hand which was the word thing to do.  "1..2..3..PUSH" said the doctor Jasmine pushed then released. "AHHHH" I said as Jasmine was squeezing my hand.

"1..2..3..PUSH" the doctor said again "I see a head" he continued "OMG JUST COME OUT ALREADY" Jasmine said as she couldn't take the pain anymore. Shit I don't blame her she squeezing the fuck out my hand. "One last big push 1..2..3..PUSH" said the doctor. Jasmine pushed with all her might then out come one of the twins. His crying was just heart touching. "Its a boy" said the doctor. "Ok you can do this baby I know you can" I said comforting Jasmine as she was still in pain. "1..2..3..PUSH" said the doctor once again. "Ok there goes the head one good push hun come one 1..2..3..PUSH" Jasmine pushed the out came the last twin.

Jasmine finally let go of my hand and we both let out a sigh "Why isn't he crying" Jasmine said then she started to tear up. After 2 seconds we heard him crying I could see Jasmine was happy as ever. "Thank you lord." we both said. They went to go clean them up and came back with them. I held one twin in my arms as Jasmine held the other. "What would you like to name them ma'am" said a nurse "Chris?" she asked looking at me "Well this little one that's in my hands is going to be King Malik Brown" I said looking down at him smiling. "And this one is going to be Jordan Alexander Brown" Jasmine said. The nurse nodded.

I couldn't help but looking into King's Light brown eyes. I smiled at him as he smiled back showing his dimples. "Jasmine It looks like King got dimples" I said not taking my eyes off of him. "Awww my baby got dimples. He kinda look like you" She said "Really?" I asked she nodded. The whole gang and family came in. "Awww lemmie hold the baby" Camryn said taking King out my hand. He started to cry a little but then Camryn calmed down. Mijo had got Jordan out of Jasmine hand.

"Whats their name?" asked Mia as she looked into King eyes while Camryn was holding him. "King Malik Brown and Jordan Alexander Brown" I said "What unique names" said Camryn. Red and August soon came in. "Where my 2 lil nephews at" said August. He got Jordan out Mijo hand. Mijo looked at him crazy. "Lemme get tha otha one 2 now" he sais and Camryn slowly placed King in his hand. "Damn....They are some beautiful babies. This one kinda look like you Chris" August said looking down smiling. "Who King?" I asked "Yea and this one look like Jasmine" he said. "Whats this one name since I know King" he continued "Jordan" I said. I looked over to see Jasmine knocked out sleeping. I smiled to myself.

"Its time for us to get going" said Tyga. "Alright man be safe" I said dapping him up. After a while the whole gang left. I placed the twins in their beds next to Jasmine. I decided to stay ova at the hospital to make sure everything is alright. Ima make sure I love my family right no matter what it take to do it.