A way Home

A few days later, Mina goes back to work. Kazuha's recovery was moving swiftly. The wound on his shoulder was in the stages of completely healing, but his hand was the only thing he still couldn't move. Before she had left, she gave him back his original clothing that was torn. 

Mina was taught to sow by the Nuns from the church. He was happy to be back in his clothes. Though it only reminded him what his true goal was. He needed to get back to Inazuma. Finding a way back may prove to be difficult. A rumor had it that a certain Captain is able to come back and forth from Inazuma.

Maybe looking around for Information on them would be quite useful. He'll have to be careful not only for his safety but for Mina's wrath as well. Kazuha had done some training and was found by Mina. She flipped out and gave him only medicinal drinks for three days straight for worrying her. He learned that lesson; Do Not Anger Mina. 

Having someone care about him was nice to say the least. He missed the company others brought. Mina is a king girl but can flip on the dime when it comes to her patients. Their health is her top priority.

Kazuha quietly leaves her house and goes into town. He had a cloak on to mask his clothing and weapon. He wanted to see if this Crew was able to do his next plan for him. His tips from an unknown informant gave him vague ideas of what the crew looked like. 

That's all he needed anyway. Kazuha could smell the sea in the wind. He can make out the unique scent from a large crowd. The Wind does not lie.

It didn't take him long to find someone of interest. A tall brawny man was walking around the Harbor that caught his attention. Kazuha cautiously follows the man. He tails the guy until he finds himself outside of Liyue Harbor. 

He looks around for the man but is suddenly surrounded by a group. "Haha, please enlighten me why you've been tailing me?!" said the tall brawny man. Kazuha glares at the group. He didn't want to fight but he needed his wish to come true. He was still unable to move his hand, so he was at a disadvantage.

No matter, he needed to convince them. "I seek your Captain". The others laugh at him. "I have no earthly idea what you're talking about!". Kazuha smiles at them. "My Friends, the wind doesn't lie. You still reek of Sea Water". Another laugh "We could be fishermen for all you know!" said someone in the group. 

He was right but he had something up his sleeve. "Let me rephrase it then; I seek Captain Beidou of the Crux Fleet". The tall brawny man flinches a little. "How do you know our Captain's name?!".

That confirmed it, they are from the Crux Fleet. Fishermen don't carry weapons around. They should've had better disguises. "I've been asking around". The tall brawny man grits his teeth. "Then I can't let you be then! Get'em boys!". The group charged at him. They only got a few inches from him when a gust of wind knocked them to the ground. 

It made them bewildered and confused. "What was that?!". The man looked at Kazuha and saw a faint glow from his vision. "You're a vision wielder, aren't you?!". Kazuha applauded them. "Yes, that's correct".

The group charged at him again, only to be blown back down. "Damn it! Fight already!". He didn't want to nor could. A laugh from the distance alerts Kazuha. He looks towards the distance and sees a woman with an eye patch walking to them. "Captain!" yelled the group. "Ahaha! He's going easy on you!". 

The woman approached him, clapping. "For someone who's injured I must applaud you". The man looks at the woman. "What?!". The woman crosses her arms "Now what do you want from me?". Kazuha smiles and pulls down his hood. "I must ask for your help, Captain Beidou". Beidou grins "If it's worthwhile then I'll do it". 

A/N: Hi Guys! Next chapter! A way home for Kazuha. I wander how Mina will take it. Afterall deep down she cares about him. Thank you so much for the views! Almost to 100 views! 

See you soon! 

-Aria