The Stolen Vision Part 1

The thieves haven't gotten too far. The vision was only recently stolen. Mina didn't see who due to her treating some patients. The group was growing concerned. Beidou scoffed "Huh! I never thought that someone would have the guts to cross Captain Beidou". The others agreed. 

Mina could tell that this situation bothered Kazuha. This vision was his friends after all. "The vision was the prize that I had offered, and it was my responsibility to look after it. I will be certain to get it back". Determination grew over Kazuha's expression.

Beidou stays behind to keep watch and tell the audience of what happened. Kazuha asks Lumine if she could assist and leaves. Mina wanted to help but how could she? She's only a healer and nothing else. She wants to help Kazuha get his friend's vision back. 

Kazuha and Lumine are more capable in a fight than her. Could she provide support then? She's been practicing her icicle attack for some time and can even produce a couple at a time. She too is determined to help and get the vision back.

After some consideration she gathers the courage to ask. "Kazuha!". Mina runs up to them as the two turn around. "Yes, Ms. Mina?". She catches her breath and asks, "Please let me go with you. I know I'm not good in a fight, but I can help with support". 

He wanted to advise against it but remembered what was bothering her earlier. "Of course, that would help greatly". Mina smiles and goes with the group to assist. The three didn't waste any time to follow the culprits.

Using the wind Kazuha leads the others in the direction of the thieves. The winds have come to assist them as they use their wind gliders to fly to the other islands. The first obstacle came. A few Fatui Skirmishers greeted them. "Why are fatui here?!" shouted Paimon. "We can take them all together now!" yelled Kazuha. 

Kazuha and Lumine fight the fatui as Mina stays a good distance from the fight and enough for her icicles to hit their target. They were quickly defeated by them until a Pyroslinger Bracer came out of the blew and shot Mina.

She swiftly dodges a couple with one grazing her cheek. "Mina!" yelled Lumine as she alerts Kazuha to her area. The Pyroslinger Bracer Directs a few more bullets directed at Mina. She didn't have time to dodge as Kazuha blocked the attack with anemo. Lumine takes charge and attacks the Pyroslinger Bracer. 

Kazuha turns to check up on Mina. "Are you hurt?". She shakes her head. She had already infused cryo into her cheek. Lumine finishes the Pyroslinger Bracer and comes to help as well. "I'm fine. We can continue" said Mina.

The two nod at her as they move on. They enter the destination as Treasure Hoarders show up. "Hoarders, they're here, get them!". "Treasure Hoarders, just as I expected. In which case...please stand back". Kazuha makes quick work of them. The group finds the culprit; Fei the Flyer. 

Doesn't exactly live up to his name. Kazuha criticizes the man for his poor grand heist. "But most disappointing of all is the state of the Vision in your hand". The guy talks about having an eye on the prize for some time and didn't have the chance against Lumine.

While the attention was all on Beidou and Lumine he took the chance to steal the vision and flee. "Hand over the vision" demanded Lumine. "Ugh...Drat...This could...this should have gone differently..". 

Lumine was willing to let him go if he hands over the vision but of course like any other crook they wanted a fight. The fight against the man was swift with two fighters. "No, no! Do what you want, but please, don't brand my forehead, please!!!". He was stupid to steal anything.

That would have ended there but his buddies had other ideas. "A masterless vision!". "A way for power!". More Treasure Hoarders showed up out of the blew with Fatui backing them up. Mina didn't have any time to register the blade directed at her throat. 

A/N: Haha! I have changed this scene! lol sorry. The scene many of you may not like is coming next chapter. I've implemented that in this due to many reasons. I hope everyone likes it. Other than that, I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! 

See you soon! 

-Aria