Lucas and Farkle help

Farkle's POV

 Lucas needs my help. He is trying to fix Maya and Riley's relationship back. But should I tell him how Maya really feels. I know that he likes Riley. He told me he was going to try and ask her out. Should I say. I go to bed and try to think about what I am going to say. I woke up in the morning, made my bed, brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed and ate breakfast. I walked to the library, looking around I see Lucas sitting at a table.

 "Hey" You greeted

 "Hey, so yesterday Riley was so devastated, it hurt me seeing her like that" he sighs. You think how am I going to tell him.

  " How would you feel if maybe a friend is drifting away, because maybe they have feelings for their best friend and just is ashamed of it?" You ask

 " I don't know, is that what is going on with Maya?" He asks. Oh crap, he figured it out.

 " Please don't be mean about it. It would break Maya, she would break me if she figured out that I told you" You gulped

 " I wouldn't, I can sorta see it now, how much she loves Riley. I know Riley loves her but not in that way. I want to help Riley and Maya, but how are we going to do this" Lucas mentions.

Hey guys, how is the story going so far. Here is the second chapter for the day. I dont know if I had any spelling errors or what not so dont mind it. Tell me how you are liking the story. Comment and vote. Well thanks for reading through this story.

~Jarzarmax~