Him

Maya's POV

 Talking to Farkle helped. He helped you know that it is alright the way you feel towards Riley. That you have nothing to be ashamed of. Farkle loves you and wants you to be happy. Farkle maybe a big flirt with you and Riley, but he wants both of you to be happy. Nothing you do would change the way he feels about you. You're walking down the streets of New York. You happen to pass by a flower stand. You look at the flowers and buy some with the money Riley had given you. She is always giving you money, making sure that you have something to eat. She is a great friend like that. You go up the stairs to the fire escape that goes into Riley's room. You stop dead in your tracks. Seeing the person you didn't want to see in Riley's room. Lucas. Now you wish you didn't come at all. Riley deserves better and you know it. Look at you, no one even loves you. Your own mother doesn't love you. And that is terrible to say, but it is true. You turn you back to go back down the stairs. You look one last time at Riley, and see her somber face. Why is she sad? She is always so happy, you rarely see her like this. What is up with her?

So here is part two, decided just to add another chapter because of the last one being short, and this one is short. Sorry if this story sucks, but I hope some of you are enjoying.

~Jarzarmax~