Breakfast

Auggie's P.O.V

 Mommy told me to go wake up Riley for breakfast. I go into Riley's room to Maya and Riley sleeping. It looks like they are hugging each other. I go back into the kitchen.

 "Mommy, Maya is here" I acknowledge

 "Really? Are they awake?" Mommy questions

 "Nope, they are sound asleep. They look like they are hugging. Come you have to see" I say while pulling her arm. We stand in the doorway staring at Maya and Riley.

 "Mommy, I think Maya and Riley are soul mates" I whisper. She gave me a funny look.

  "Auggie wake them up and tell them it's breakfast time" She whispers. I got on the bed and started jumping.

 "MAYA! RILEY! GET UP SLEEPY HEADS, BREAKFAST!" I shouted

 "AUGGIE!" Riley screamed

 "Don't worry Riley, I got this" Maya addressed. Maya got out of bed and started to chase me. She got me and started tickling me. I have never laughed so much.

 "MAYA" I laughed. She got up. 

 "Let's eat breakfast" Maya advised, helping me off the floor. We were eating eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast. Mommy kept looking at Maya and Riley. I wonder why she is doing that?

Hey guys here is another update. Sort of still trying to write more chapters. But I will try to get updates. I will probably post another right after this because of me not posting and them being super short.

~Jarzarmax~