Go for it Maya

Maya's POV

I ran back to my house, just seeing her with him killed me inside. Why was she crying , she has a family that loves her, and food on her table. Maybe she was crying about me. I am lying in bed when I hear my phone ringing. It's Riley, should I answer, what should I do? Before I decide, the ringing has stopped. A couple of minutes later I receive a text message, I thought it was Riley, but it was him. How did he get my number? My phone then goes off, now he is calling me. I answer.

"Hello" You spoke

"Maya, I need to talk to you. Farkle, he told me how you feel about Riley. Before you get mad at Farkle, I just wanted to help Riley. She misses you. She cried for an hour. Telling me how much she misses you guys hanging out. Today when I went to talk to her, I was going to ask her out. But I know she loves you. Don't run away from her. Please?" Lucas begged. He was right, running away from her is not going to solve your problems.

"I know, but she doesn't love me back, you know, that way. I don't want to lose her as a friend. That is my worst nightmare" I stated

"Maya, I am willing to help you. Riley being happy is all I want" Lucas addressed

"Really? Lucas you would help me, with Riley? But you like her so much, she deserves you. I'm just-" before I could finish my sentence he interrupted.

"Maya, you need to stop calling yourself all of these names. Anyone would be lucky to have someone like you. Riley is lucky to have you in her life. I know she is great full for having you in her life. Don't think about all of the what if's, think positive. Go talk to her" Lucas interrupts

"Your right, your a great friend, thank Farkle for me" I said

"Go get her" Lucas chanted. I hang up the phone. I look around my mess of a room and pick out a half decent outfit. I head off into the streets of New York.

Here is an update. Thanks for all of the votes and comments. The views are really getting up there. I actually didn't think the story would get that much views, in the little time I put it up. So keep voting and commenting. Means a lot.

~Jarzarmax~