Suspicion pt2

Riley's POV

 Maya and I decided to take Auggie to the park. All during breakfast my mom kept looking at Maya and me. It's like she knows we are dating. I had to get out of the apartment. I don't know how my mom would react knowing that I'm dating Maya. I sit down on the bench and watch Maya chase Auggie around. I love her so much.

Maya's POV

 I chased Auggie around the park a while. We got tired and went to find a water fountain. As I was getting a drink Auggie asked me a question.

 "Maya, do you love Riley?" I started to choke on the water.

 "What'd you say Auggie?" You questioned

 "I said, do you love Riley?"

 "Of course I do, she's my best friend" You reply"Do you love her so much you would marry her?"

 "Auggie, why are you asking me all of these questions?"

 "Because I think you two are soul mates. You and Riley are supposed to be together forever. Daddy told me about soul mates, and that's what I think you and Riley are. I hope Riley marries you, I want you to be in our family" Auggie says. I can't believe what Auggie just said.

 "Auggie, people don't like those kinds of people. People believe you should love someone that is a different gender than you" I said

 "What's wrong with a boy that loves a boy, and a girl that loves a girl. If they love one another they should be together and happy" Auggie states. Auggie then gets a drink of water. You hear the music of the ice cream truck.

 "Auggie do you want some ice cream" You ask

 "Yaaaa" Auggie shouts in excitement. You give him a piggyback ride to the truck. You buy ice cream for Auggie and Riley.

 "Maya, aren't you going to get ice cream?"

 "Na, I could always get ice cream" You say. Auggie and you go back to where Riley is sitting. You give Riley her ice cream.

 "Thanks Maya" Riley smiles. After awhile of being at the park you guys walk back to Riley's. By the time you get there it is dinner time. You have dinner with the Matthews. Your mom calls you she needs help at the diner. Riley walks out with you.

 "Today was fun Maya. I wish you could stay. Will you come back tonight?" Riley asks.

 "I'll try" You reply. She gives you a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. You look at her and pull her close and kiss her with all of your love for her. You pull away.

 "I love you Riley"

 "I love you too Maya"

Here is a bit longer chapter. The ending sucks... that's what I think. I think I am awkward with kissing. Keep supproting my story, I am happy with the progress that this story has built. Thxs to those voting/commenting. Keep COMMENTING AND VOTING.......I have no clue what to name this chapter. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Jarzarmax~