The Cask of Romance PT.1

CHAPTER 1 - Introductions

Hello loyal followers and welcome to my first story, feel free to critic and judge as you wish, I am always open to advice. Be warned that in a chapter of this story there is planned smut, so if you aren't into that sort of thing it'll be non essential to the plot for your sake. Now without further ado let's learn about our characters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fortunato - A happy and popular millionair infatuated with wine, incredibly gullible and stupid is he, and yet loveable all the same.

Montresor - An unhappy and conniving millionair dead set on revenge as his family motto goes, his intelligence could far outrank anyone you know, and yet even geniuses can sometimes succumb to... urges.

Luchesi - A well known wine taster hated by Fortunato, yet Montresor seems to take quite a liking to him.

Lady Fortunato - Fortunato's wife that despises Montresor to his very core, believing him to be the devil themself. Her beliefs are further strengthened when she all but divorces Fortunato for talking to Montresor like a friend. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, be amazed as we learn the story of the wine lovers and their problems in The Cask of Romance!