CHAPTER 8

Key's pov :

I didn't know how but I just did it! I just kissed her! Thousands of butterflies already started erupting from my stomach. My knees went weak, feet felt numb, and couldn't stand steadily. I slowly removed my lips from her's leaving her blush bright red and so did I too.

"I-I'll go s-search Y-Yuna." She stammered.

"O-okay." I replied back gasping heavily.

I was left alone standing in the middle of the crowd gazing at her back while she was treading along aimlessly.

"Hey man! How was the performance?" The trio appeared after few minutes from nowhere.

"Hyung, That was unexpectedly amazing. You didn't great." Minho cheered entering behind me. "Seems like you've light up someone's night, I suppose." He added ironically looking at me.

Oh shit !!! Did he see everything ???

"What nonsense are you blabbering about?" I nagged at him stroking his arms.

"I'm speaking about that nonsense you were doing with Young Hee a few minutes ago." He spilled the beans out.

"Whoa!!! what is THAT about???" The rest chorused out of bewilderment.

"Ah. ...that's nothing. ....its just. ...i danced with her. That's it. Nothing else. ..." I blurted out along with an uncontrollable smile which clearly proved to them that I was hiding something.

"Hyung, I'll tell you about that later okay?" Minho whispered satirically narrowing his big eyes.

"Won't you stop that. I said there is nothing else." I nagged at him still unable to control my shyness.

"Oooohhhh. ...I think someone started to take a fancy over someone....Key??? Look at me baby....." Jong Hyun jokingly sounded raising my chin up.

"Yah! Stop it." I shoved his hand from my face. "Let's get going. By the way, where are the girls?" I asked them fishing through the crowd.

"They left already. Young hee told me that she is not feeling well. tsk tsk tsk tsk. ....I think you've done something really big to her. She didn't even look up at me." Onew muttered.

I just smiled awkwardly feeling shy "can we get going please. .."

"Okay okay. C'mon."

Young Hee's pov :

"Young Hee, careful!" Yuna caught me before I could trip down when I accidentally misplaced my foot on the staircase of our house. "Where are you?" She cooed.

"Ah. ....thanks. that's nothing. I just feel dizzy. I'll go take a shower." I assured her and walked straight into the restroom.

I simply stood under the shower allowing the warm droplets to freely flow all over my body. The water was warm enough to cool me down. But the act of Key was helplessly circling my mind.

I barely starred myself on the mirror in front of me and with my fingers brushing over my lips picturing Key in my mind. Soon the warm vapours covered the mirror letting my image go misty.

My finger automatically reached the glass and started drawing the letters,

""Bumty♡kiss""

I immediately rubbed them realising what I was doing.
Ahh. .....Young Hee. ...get rid of it now!

I came out with my robes on and caught Yuna speaking to someone on the phone. The next second she hung up.

"Oh Young Hee-ah, finished taking the shower?" She smiled.