Ep.5 Speak with your fist! The bond and friendship of Tevin and Izuku!!

3rd POV (Plays Ryū's kindness Street Fighter Alpha Animation Movie ost)

Back at home with the Yaoyorozu family, Momo was on her computer looking up information on the man who was with the green haired boy and Tevin Yoru at Takoba beach. Suddenly, she heard a ping from her laptop and saw what she was looking for. But what she found out shocked her to the core.

Momo Yaoyorozu: Ryū....Japanese Fighter who won the first world warrior tournament against the Muay Thai champion Sagat. *shocked* That man...beat. Sagat?!

Momo Yaoyorozu's POV I had to give Kendō information about what I have discovered about the two boys who are excellent fighters and aiming for the hero course

I had to give Kendō information about what I have discovered about the two boys who are excellent fighters and aiming for the hero course. I never thought that I would find out about Midoriya's and Yoru skills. It was unfathomable to believe that they are trained by the fighter name Ryū....the man who beat Sagat.

Itsuka Kendō: WHAT?! You mean to tell me that both Yoru and Midoriya were trained separately in martial arts by a Japanese Fighter and an American fighter name Ryū and Ken who beat Sagat in the World Warrior Tournament? Oh my god! And Yoru trained under Ken Masters the former u.a champion?

Momo Yaoyorozu: Yes. I remember when Yoru and I met, he told me he was going to be in a karate school called the Ken Masters Shotokan Karate.

Itsuka Kendō: I've always wanted to study Karate and from Ken Masters at that.

Tevin Yoru's POV
After the 9 month of training and picking up the garbage from the beach, we suddenly gained a bit of strength and confidence in our abilities. Izuku was still timid but as time grew when Training under Ryū, he and I grew a lot closer like brothers. Suddenly, we see Ryū sitting in a meditation position and told us to kneel before him.

Ryū: You two have been great students in the art of Ansatsuken. But now, you will be tested. The last month will be the two of you Fighting. I will not be there to referee. As of now, you will be able to take up the Musha Shugyō. Meaning you will have to stay out in your homes and train for three days and three nights.

Izuku Midoriya: Three days and three nights? Is that how you did when you trained?

Ryū: Hai. I will tell you about the Musha Shugyō is and who taught me and a close friend of mine the ways of Ansatsuken.

Izuku Midoriya/Tevin Yoru: Hai!

Ryū: The Musha Shugyō is a rite of passage for us martial artists. We train and learn from fights to become more skilled in the future. My master Gōken was the first person to learn Ansatsuken from his master Gōtetsu. Gōken had a brother once but walked a dark path of a fighter after taking up the Satsui no Hadō.