Ep.37 The Rescue Squadrons!! The hunt for the boys begins!

3rd POV (Plays MHA ost Shadow of a hero)

The Villains had won...

That was the thought that was currently going through the head of one, Momo Yaoyorozu. The Vice President of Class 1-A. She currently had on a hospital gown with with her forehead bandaged up. She had suffered a devastating blow to the head during the Villain attack on the camp. After distributing many gask masks to various students, she and Awase, a Class 1-B student, had run into a Nomu. Naturally, Momo began to get flashbacks to the USJ incident. But she did her best to calm down and focus on the enemy that was in front of her. She was way stronger than back at the USJ, and was confident in her abilities at taking down the Nomu. While she was right, thinking she was far stronger, she still underestimated the power of the Nomu and got hit by a surprise attack to the head.

Due to the force and shock of the blow, Momo was temporarily out of commission, which forced Awase to carry her to safety. Right as the Nomu was going to land another attack on the duo, it suddenly turned around and started moving in the other direction.

When Momo noticed this, she assumed the worst. The Villains had completed their objective and must have captured one of their targets. She then thought hard on what would be the smartest action at that moment. She thought to herself...

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'What would Yoru-kun do?'

She then created a small round device and ordered Awase to use his Quirk and slap it on the Nomu's back, without getting detected. The Class B was able to successfully carry out the request. Momo sighed in relief as they now had a back up if the worst had indeed happened.

When they got back to camp, they were informed of what had happened...

Vlad King was able to call emergency services. Not too long after the Villains left, ambulances and firefighters arrived.

Of the 40 students, 15 were unconscious and in serious condition due to the gas. Eleven others were injured. Thirteen were unharmed, physically.

And... two of the students were captured.

One of the six Pro Heroes, Pixie Bob, was in serious condition because of a blow to the head. Ragdoll was missing, but it was apparent that she'd lost a lot of blood.

Meanwhile on the Villains' side, three were caught and arrested. The other attackers managed to disappear without a trace thanks to the warp Villain, Kurogiri.

The Summer Training Camp that they all had been looking forward to couldn't have been more of a disaster.

Momo grimaced as she thought about everything that has happened as a result of the Villain Attack. Of course, U.A. was facing high amounts of scrutiny from the media. They had allowed the League of Villains to attack their premises yet again. And it was even worse than last time. This time they had captured not one, but two students from the Hero Course. The illustrious school was getting a lot of flak for this scandal. Their security and trustworthiness was called into question. How could parents of these children allow their kids to go to an institution that didn't even guarantee their own safety?

It also didn't help the fact of who was captured.

Tevin Yoru and Katsuki Bakugō. Two of U.A.'s best prospects. These two students had shown the most potential out of the new batch of First Years and had definitely made a name for themselves in the Hero World. It is no wonder why the League had gone after specifically them. They knew the kind of uproar it would cause if two of the more popular Hero Prodigies were taken directly by the League of Villains. They had premeditated this for quite some time now. This is a plan you don't just concoct over night. No, it took a lot of meticulous planning.