6

~Sakusas pov:~

Atsumus been in the bathroom for a while now and I started to worry about him. I almost asked if I could go to the bathroom to see what he was doing. But when I looked up I saw Atsumu, his eyes were pink like he was crying a whole water fall, and his eyes were also so puffy.

As soon as he sat at his desk he put his head down and stayed like that the rest of class.

~At lunch~

Me and Atsumu went up to the roof again to eat lunch even though Suna and Osamu weren't having their 'date lunch.'

Atsumus barely said a word since what happened this morning. I was honestly getting very worried.

"Hey tsumu, are you doing alright?" I say as I look in his puffy yet still beautiful eyes. "Hm? Oh yeah I'm alright I guess," He says finally looking at from the floor and looks me in the eyes before shooting me a smile.

"Atsu I know there's something wrong..." I say scooting a little closer to him. When I looked back at him I saw his eyes were starting to get teary, again. "Tsumu.." I say pulling him in for a hug trying to comfort him. "I'm so sorry," He whispered before sobbing.

We stayed like this for a while, his legs wrapped around my waist while his arms are around my neck; as my arms are around his waist. His head was resting on my shoulder, he stopped crying a couple minutes ago. I kinda think he fell asleep.

Oh my god. His legs wrapped around my waist, his arms around my neck, AND MY ARMS ARE AROUND HIS WAIST. Oh my fucking god this is like a dream, but it's not. I'm definitely a blushing mess right now but all I care about right now is Atsumu.

I looked to see what time it was and it was almost time to go. "Astu the bell is gonna go off soon," I say moving him so I could look at his face. He was sound asleep, so I put his head on my chest and just kept hugging him.

The bell rang but I just ignored it and me and Atsumu just stayed like this until he woke up.

~Atsumus pov:~

When I woke up I felt so warm and I could feel someone's arms around my waist. I could stay like this forever, but I know I can't.

I move so my back is against his chest and I'm still in his lap. I move my head up like I was looking up at the sky but I was looking at omi. "Are we late to class?" I say questioning what time it is, "I think we missed a class and there's a class going on now but it's almost over." He says moving his hands away from my waist and to his side. I got up and sat in front of him, "oh I'm sorry Omi we missed class because of me.." I say feeling bad because he just stayed here with me just because I was crying and I fell asleep. He was probably uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable too.." I say looking down at the ground feeling guilty, "atsu don't be sorry, I didn't mind it actually...plus I could care less about class." He says giving me a small smile which I wanna treasure that small smile forever.

I lay on my back with both of my hands covering my face as if I was crying again. "I'm a mess," I say laughing a little, "a hot mess." I heard the wing spiker say as my face starts to heat up.

"Oh I- wait...no- fuck," He says covering his mouth realizing what he said, "wait shit- oh my god I'm just gonna stop talking now." He says covering his face as I could see his ears turn a little red. I smile at it and cover my face again, "look who needs to watch their language now." I chuckling before I add, "Just wait till I tell captain." I smile as he just stares at me unpleased. "I swear to god- well at least I'm not as bad as you. You were really like 'HOLY SHIT' and you fucking yelled it." He says as I just raise my eyebrow and smirk at him. "Oh wait- I didn't mean to say- you know what I'm just gonna shut up right now. Again." Omi said before he covers his face again and I just look at him and smile.