11

️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE PARTS/ BLOOD⚠️

~Atsumus pov:~

I felt a little bit of weight off my chest when I told Omi about how guilty I feel but also, his words always make me feel better and not as guilty. Omi always knows what to say and how to make me feel better.

He's awake now, he's breathing and he has all the blood he needed when he lost it. I just hope it stays that way, I want him to get better and I want him to come back home and I just wanna stay in his arms forever but, it has to take time for him to heal and recover.

But the only thing that I can really do right now is stay here with him in the hospital and just not leave his side, I don't wanna leave his side, not now or ever.

I'm hugging down by Omi's waist so it's not that close to the cut, his arms are wrapped around me and he's sound asleep. I couldn't help but just admire him, he was so beautiful.

I eventually fell asleep and all I could think of was that night.

~
"Samu I have a bad feeling in my gut about Omi going home in the dark, alone." I say as I walk towards him but still looking out my window. "Ya don't think that..ya know..Yuki would do something to him..do ya?" I say again as I look at Samu worriedly while he just stares at me as Suna does too. "I don't know...now that you mention it, it does seem kinda odd in a way." Suna says looking at Osamu, "Okay do ya wanna call the police and follow him just in case or somethin'?" Samu asks as I rapidly shake my head yes, "Alright I'll call them I guess," Suna says as I look back out the window quickly and walk out the door.

~

"Yeah I may not deserve him but that's because he deserves the world, and have you seen me? I'm definitely not the world or I'm probably not what Atsumu wanted for someone to have a relationship with, but all I know is that he loves me and I love him, and nothing can change that. I'll treat him way better than how you treated him because you treated him like be was a fucking toy and just someone that you could have sex with whenever you wanted. Atsumu never wanted to do any of that stuff, he went through hell, he came home with bruises and cut marks to the point where all his teachers were asking about if he gets abused at home or something." I heard Omi saying clearly pissed off, I didn't get to hear everything but I heard most of it. I smile a little at what he said but then sad about what he said too. Did he not think he deserved me?

"I love him, and if you don't like that then you can fuck off."

That was the last thing he said before there was a knife in his chest and he was on the ground. Blood coming out of his chest quickly as the police officer that was next to me stood up and pointed his gun at Yuki and shot her somewhere that she wouldn't die but somewhere where she would just be out cold for a while.

It was all like a flash, Omi was standing up a second ago and now he's on the ground bleeding out. Yuki on the other hand was standing above Omi with the knife in her hand and when I blinked I heard a gun shot and she was on the ground.

I rushed over to Omi crying as I feel somewheres hand on my back and three other people by me, Samu, Suna, and the Police Officer. "I-is h-" I tried to speak but couldn't with all the tears running down my face.

Then it happened again, I couldn't remember anything and the next thing I knew I was in the ambulance with a docter and Omi.