9

~Atsumus pov:~

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"

Oh my god, yes!" I say jumping into his arms both of us giggling and smiling.

"Are you hungry?" I ask sitting up a little to look at him, "I mean I guess, are you?" He says playing with my hair a little. "I mean I guess," I say copying him and smile at him. "Okay is there anything you want? If I remember correctly Osamu said you couldn't cook for shi- poop." I just laugh at him as he smiles, until I remember what he said. "HEY I'VE ONLY ALMOST BURNED DOWN THE HOUSE ONCE! ..or twice. Or possibly more BUT ITS BEEN A WHILE!" I say getting off him and crossing my arms, "Okay how about I walk you through it and you can help me a little, but I'm mostly gonna cook I don't want your brother attacking me.." He says as shivers go down my spine imagining Samu yelling at both of us. "Okay!!" I say excitingly as we get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Is there anything you want to eat?" He asks as I think for a second, "WAIT CAN YOU MAKE FATTY TUNA?!" I say probably with too much excitement still, "Uhm I think so," He says as he scrolls on his phone probably to look at the recipe again.

~tiny timeskip cuz I don't know anything abt fatty tuna and all that💀~

"MMMM OMI THIS IS SO GOOD!" I say pretty loudly as Omi just looks at me. Yeah cooking went well, I only burned my finger for no reason at all and then Omi wouldn't let me by anything hot and then I joked around saying, "Does that mean I can't be around you Omi-Omi?!" He blushed so hard he was like a tomato.

I smile at the thought again, "what's got you smiling?" Omi says as a he tilts his head a little, "ohh nothinggg just how cute ya are when ya blush~" I say smiling and finishing my fatty tuna. He blushes a little and gets back to eating.

~

After we're done eating we just cuddle on the couch and watch movies.

"Hey Omi, are ya gonna spend the night?!" I say hoping he would since I don't like being alone especially since Samu isn't here. "Do you want me to?" He asks as I turn around to face him and shake my head, 'yes'. "Okay then I'll stay the night," He says as I get happier than I was before.

When the movie got to the boring part I turned around to face Omi and put my arms around his neck, as his are still where they were before, on my waist. I give him a quick peck on the cheek as I just smile at him and he smiles back. We put our foreheads together and ours noses were touching. I giggle a little and move a little closer until our lips meet. His lips were so soft and so smooth. I started to pull away as my lips get a little cold without his, but I dig my head into his chest and his head rested on the top of mine.

~timeskip next morning~
~Sakusas pov:~

"Shhh shut up or they're gonna hear us dumbass," I hear someone say as I start to wake up and little. I could feel Atsumu wrapped around me and my hands on his waist, then I remembered what happened yesterday. Hehe my boyfriend.

Then I realized I heard someone's voice so I opened my eyes to see an Atsumu but with grey hair and a tall boy with pretty green eyes that looked like a fox, Osamu and Suna.

"Mornin' sunshine," I hear Osamu say as they both just giggle and Suna still has his phone out probably recording us and taking pictures. "So I'm guessing you guys had a fun time yesterday, you guys together now?" Osamu says as he's still standing up next to Suna with one of their hands intertwined. "Yeah," I say a little quietly as I move Atsumu and get up and we all walk to the kitchen and leave a sleeping Atsumu on the couch.