10

~Sakusas pov:~

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BLOOD AND SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️

Me and Atsumu say our goodbyes and I heard a faint 'be safe' when I walked farther away from his house.

I was almost home until I got stopped by a pair of hands that were smaller than mine, and they weren't Atsumus.

"Yuki." I say turning around to be faced by Yuki as she just smiles at me. "How'd you know?" She says letting go of my hand and puts her hands together and put them behind her. "I could tell someone was following me, you're not very quiet." I say sighing looking down at her.

She just laughs, "your good ill admit that, but I'm better." She says giving me a death stare as she goes to punch me in the face. I stop her just barely stop her, yet she still hit my face a little. I back up a little as she steps forward giggling. Before I knew it there was a knife in her hand.

"Listen here, I don't like you and Atsumu together. You don't deserve him, he deserves someone like me, and do you wanna know why he deserves me? Hmm? Because he a fucking slut. I'm guessing he's told you about me, well that's not the full story. That night when he spent the night at my house..you know the one where we first had sex. Well, when that was happening he said a little something like this, "please more do this to me and only me, please." So to me that sounded like he wanted more. So I gave him what he wanted~ he still cried every time though."

She said putting her hand on her chin like she was thinking, and the other was pointing a knife at me. "Obviously you don't know what you're talking about," I say as I stop moving and just stand there looking at her. "Then what?" She says as she stops moving but the knife is closer to my chest.

"Obviously you're the slut that wants to rape and have sex with people, also when Atsumu said that he ment it as he didn't want you to touch any of his friends or family. And you can't tell someone that they don't deserve someone that they truly love. Yeah I may not deserve him but that's because he deserves the world, and have you seen me? I'm definitely not the world or I'm probably not what Atsumu wanted for someone to have a relationship with, but all I know is that he loves me and I love him, and nothing can change that. I'll treat him way better than how you treated him because you treated him like be was a fucking toy and just someone that you could have sex with whenever you wanted. Atsumu never wanted to do any of that stuff, he went through hell, he came home with bruises and cut marks to the point where all his teachers were asking about if he gets abused at home or something." I say staring her dead in the eyes as she just looks at me as if I had two heads.

She just laughs and I could feel the knife on my chest, "I love him, and if you don't like that then you can fuck off." I say as I get ready to step back cause' she's definitely pissed off now.

I go to step back but I before I knew it I got stabbed in the chest, by Atsumus crazy ex. Then I get punched right in the face as I fall to the ground helpless, as blood starts to pour out of my chest.

I start to get dizzy and light headed as my head hits the cold concrete floor and the last thing I heard was a gun shot.

~

When I open my eyes I was in the hospital with Atsumu by my side crying. "Atsumu..?" I say still opening my eyes. "Omi-Omi...? OMI? OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I LOST YA." He says rushing over to hug me. "I'll go tell the docter he's awake." I heard a voice say as I hear the door open and close. I put my hand on Atsumus cheek as I pull him in for a kiss. I close my eyes and the next thing I know is that I'm on a beach with Atsumu leading the way somewhere. He's wearing a white button down shirt and it's button downed a little to where I could see his chest. I look down and I'm wearing the same thing, then I could feel him start to run a little. "Cmon Omi!" He says as he run into the water and just laugh together. I look up at him and pull him close and give him a kiss on the lips. I close my eyes as I could feel him kiss my forehead and then my cheek, then my nose, and then my lips again. When I opened my eyes I see Atsumu bruised everywhere with cuts and hickeys all over him. He was crying to Osamu and Suna explaining what happened and how he should've listened to them. All I could to was watch, I couldn't move and the last thing I saw was Yuki standing by Atsumu with a knife in her hand.