Chapter 2

"But I can't let Mr. Shen continue to misunderstand our relationship—" Bai Lianhua looked at him pitifully.

"If he likes to misunderstand, let him misunderstand." Leng Sihan was worried about the Shen family behind Shen Jiangling, and he was still thinking about how to round it up.

But the moment Bai Lianhua stood in front of him, the heartstrings seemed to be plucked by an invisible hand.

I don't know where the courage came from that made him detain him, he took a deep breath, "Shen Jiangling—"

"Leng Sihan, you bastard!" Jiang Hao was in bad weather, so he punched Leng Sihan's face when he rushed up.

Leng Sihan grew up so big, and it was the first time he was beaten.Women's fights are nothing more than pulling their hair and slapping their hands.

Men are different, punch to the flesh.

Leng Sihan is estimated to have the aura of the protagonist, and he will have the upper hand in a while, and press Jiang Haotian to beat him.

Shen Jiangling was in a hurry. He wanted to help Jiang Haotian and struggled to sit up, but his eyes were black and his head hurt badly.

I can't stand up now, let alone get out of bed to help.

Shen Jiangling looked around, saw a glass beside the bed, picked it up without a word, and smashed it hard at Leng Sihan.

Leng Sihan was unprepared, and was smashed by him.

"Boom" sounded.

However, this time it didn't knock him unconscious, it only hurt him. He looked at Shen Jiangling with disbelief in his eyes, "Shen Jiangling! How dare you hit me!"

Leng Sihan threw Jiang Haotian on the ground and walked towards Shen Jiangling.

His face was as black as the bottom of a pot, it was scary.

Shen Jiangling's heart trembled for a while, seeing Bai Lianhua's gloating expression in the corner of his eye, his disgust deepened.

Seeing Leng Sihan raising his hand, Jiang Haotian's microcosm erupted, and he tried his best to throw Leng Sihan to the ground, "You bastard, you still want to fight Xiaoling!"

Shen Jiangling was about to ring the emergency bell when the door was pushed open again.

"Xiao Ling, are you alright!"

Receiving Jiang Haotian's message, Shen Jiangling's eldest brother Shen Xuanjing hurried to the hospital.

After entering the door, he saw the bandage wrapped around Shen Jiangling's head, his heart was instantly twitched, and he didn't even give a glance to the sound of fighting beside him."Brother, I'm fine, go and help Brother Haotian!" Shen Jiangling shouted anxiously.

"Okay." Only then did Shen Xuanjing notice the two people who were fighting beside him.

"What's the matter?" Shen Xuanjing looked at the messy room, frowned and asked, "Why is Xiaoling injured?"

"Brother, I went to look for Leng Sihan today, and I saw Leng Sihan hugging and kissing with him, I was angry for a while and quarreled with them, and then Leng Sihan protected him , pushed me down the stairs." Shen Jiangling briefly explained the cause and effect, "Then I went to the hospital."

"Leng Sihan wanted to hit me just now, but fortunately Brother Haotian pulled him away in time, otherwise—" Shen Jiangling avoided the important and said the matter again.