Chapter 33-35

CHAPTER 33

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 In the end, Leng Qing was imprisoned for intentional wounding. Mother Leng knew the news and almost fainted from crying.

Leng mother had no choice but to go back to her parents' home for help.

Therefore, her relationship with her sister-in-law is particularly bad.

The second elder passed away a few years ago, and the elder brother is also lying in bed with a stroke. What can she do when she comes to the house?

The sister-in-law sneered and threw her out without giving her a penny, let alone helping to get Leng Qing out.

Mother Leng regrets it, but it's too late.

  **

On the other side, seeing that his status was in jeopardy, Xuelang had to put down the air and compete with the cub for favor.

He went to work in the company during the day, and remembered to bring gifts to Shen Jiangling when he came back at night.

Sometimes it is a flower, sometimes it is a small cake, in short, I have never come back empty-handed.

For the sake of his serious work, Gu Lingfeng took the initiative to help and say good things, which moved Shen Jiangling badly.

In order to support Shen Jiangling's career, Gu Chaoci specially registered an account and gave Shen Jiangling a reward every day, but he was worried that Shen Jiangling would recognize him, and the number of rewards was not eye-catching.

After working frantically for a few days, Xuelang was finally able to relax.

When he's not busy, he doesn't go to the company, and accompanies Shen Jiangling at home.

If the file is urgent, send it directly to the computer for processing.

"Dong Dongdong." Gu Chaoci knocked on the door of the studio.

"Aci, what's wrong?" Shen Jiangling put down his brush, trotted over, and looked at him suspiciously.

"You've been painting for three hours, it's time to rest." Gu Chaoci handed the fruit platter to Shen Jiangling and said.

"Okay." Shen Jiangling flexed his muscles and beat his back, "If you don't tell me, I don't know it's been so long."

"Ah, my neck and shoulders are so sore!" Shen Jiangling's face wrinkled together.

"Do you want me to give you a massage?" Gu Chaoci was eager to try when he heard this.

"I'm not busy." Gu Chaoci pulled him to the floor-to-ceiling windows on the second floor, pressed him onto the sofa, then walked behind Shen Jiangling, and rolled up his sleeves to help him squeeze his shoulders.

  Shen Jiangling tilted his head, facing Gu Chaoci with clear knuckles, a very strong hand at first glance, suddenly thought of the first time he saw Gu Chaoci, when the two shook hands with each other Stable and safe feeling.

"What's the matter?" Seeing Shen Jiangling staring at his hand, Gu Chaoci also took a look, and found nothing wrong.

"It's nothing, I just think your hands are beautiful." Shen Jiangling looked at Gu Chaoci's handsome eyebrows and curved his lips.

"Your hands are also good-looking." Gu Chaoci glanced at Shen Jiangling's fair and delicate fingers, and praised him.

"Are we talking about business each other?" Shen Jiangling couldn't help laughing.