Chapter 45-47

CHAPTER 45

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aci." Shen Jiangling swallowed hard, and clenched his fingertips on the hem of his clothes. He opened his mouth, and the words reached his throat, and nothing could come out.

He was not only worried that Gu Chaoci's answer was the same as what he thought, but also that he was self-indulgent and made jokes.

"What's wrong?"

"You, why are you being so nice to me?" Shen Jiangling pursed his lips and changed a euphemism.

"...because I want to be nice to you."

The old butler passed by and was shocked when he saw Gu Chaoci's nervous appearance.

I was thinking about what happened in the clan when I heard this sentence.

 I was caught off guard by a mouthful of dog food, and the poor old man almost choked to death.

It took a long time to recover.

In front of love, everyone is equal.

The head of the Gu family is usually very imposing to the outside world, but now he is mature and stable towards the people he likes, all of which are eaten by dogs!

The old butler turned his head, the golden sunlight came in from the window, warm and bright.

The corner of his mouth held a blessing arc, he did not disturb Gu Chaoci and left lightly.

I was worried that the owner would not be able to coax people by carrying it all day long.

Now I understand that it's not that he can't coax, but that he hasn't found the person he wants to coax.

Look at this little mouth, tsk tsk tsk, it's as sweet as honey.

I'm sick and tired!

On both ends of the phone, both of them held their breaths, waiting for the other to break through the window paper.

No one dared to speak first.

Just when Shen Jiangling couldn't help but want to ask if Gu Chaoci liked him—

"Xiaoling." Shen Xuanjing pushed the door and came in, "What are you doing?"

He hurriedly bent over to pick it up.

"Isn't it broken? It's my fault, I dared to come in and scare you." Shen Xuanjing patted his head angrily.

"It's fine." Shen Jiangling looked at the word "Aci" on the screen and sighed, feeling a little lost, but also a little fortunate, "Aci, I still have something to do, hang up first. ."

"...Hmm." Gu Chaoci's voice was muffled.

This feeling of soft legs at the door is too sour.

He couldn't help complaining about Shen Xuanjing, when was it bad, but this time!

 Good luck!

"Did you just call Gu Chaoci?"

"Yes." Shen Jiangling lowered his head, pretending to pat the ashes on the phone, to hide the guilty expression on his face.

It's so embarrassing, I just told Shen Xuanjing not long ago that he and Gu Chaoci were just friends, and he was slapped in the face not long ago.

It hurts!