Chapter 18-20

CHAPTER 18

-----------------------------------------------

Shen Jiangling thought about it for a long time and finally decided to try drawing comics.

He searched the Internet and found that there are many regular comic websites, and there are many comments below. It looks promising and can make money.

While Shen Jiangling was browsing the web, Xuelang sat beside him, staring intently at his screen.

Does the Gu Group have a comics website?

Xuelang narrowed his eyes and thought for a moment, but he only remembered those big projects, and the entertainment company had mistakenly thought that Shen Jiangling wanted to act before paying attention.

He was bald for a while, Xuelang looked at Gu Mufei not far away. Perceiving Xuelang's sight, Gu Mufei's eyes lit up instantly. He didn't know that he was being used as a tool by Xuelang, and he was still very happy.

Mufei red bricks, where do you need to move them!

Not only can you be a carrier pigeon, but you can also run errands!

You deserve it!

Forget it, let Gu Mufei ask about it later, if not, buy it.

Xueba Dao President Wolf thought so.

With the ability to make money, it is so willful!

It looked up at the bare branches outside.

It's getting cold, it's time to let the Leng Group go bankrupt.

Shen silly Bai Tianjiang little idiot Ling didn't know the inner os of the dog version of the overbearing president sitting next to him, he collected a few comics that he thought was good, and initially set a goal.

It's gone!"

Xuelang sighed, took the knife and rubber in his mouth, stood upright and placed it on the counter.

"Huh?" Shen Jiangling was stunned when he saw the two things in Xuelang's mouth, "Ah, really, I forgot about this!"

"Little Si, thank you!" Shen Jiangling rubbed Xuelang's head with a bright smile.

"You dog is so smart!" The boss glanced at Snow Wolf and said.

But now many people take cute pet videos and put them on the Internet, and he also sees dogs with baskets in their mouths to help their owners buy things, so seeing such a smart snow wolf, the boss is not surprised.

The door of the house asked for help, and it did not cause a catastrophe.

"Yes, my fourth child is the smartest!"

"Now these cats and dogs are like beings." The boss smiled and shook his head.

After returning to the crew, Shen Jiangling ran to Shen Yixiao's lounge, took a notebook and a pen, and drew and played by himself.

Xuelang quietly accompanied him, without the slightest impatience.

Shen Jiangling did not challenge such a difficult painting as soon as he came up, he tilted his head, thought about it, and drew a big mushroom on the paper.

Then drew a few circles on the cap, added the chimney, and drew a door and window on the stalk below.

Thinking this is too monotonous, he drew a few grasses under the mushroom house.

Gradually, there was a big tree with a swing hanging on the paper, a small river, a few little rabbits standing upright like people, and the sun and white clouds in the sky.