Chapter 75-77

Chapter 75

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Shen Jiangling's mouth twitched slightly as he looked at Song Yintian, who was standing at the door of his house, holding his suitcase in one hand and holding the little golden retriever in the other.

"Is this what you're talking about?"

"This is my friend's golden retriever Jiji."

"He went abroad for some business and was temporarily fostered in my house. He was fine, but that guy Alexander didn't know what was going on. Suddenly, moss grew, and the hair on his back was bald. Also on his nose. "

"I'm worried about infecting the little golden retriever, so I can only ask you!" Song Yintian put down the little golden retriever, put his hands together, and pleaded, "Jiangling, I really can't do anything, otherwise I won't bother you!"

, screamed in a milky voice, "Wang! Wang Wang!"

"Jiji likes you so much, you can see that you are destined!" Song Yintian also took great pains to let Shen Jiangling leave the little golden retriever, "It's not easy to meet, brother, this little guy will ask you It's better to save a life than to build a seventh-level pagoda!"

Such a cutie, who can bear to refuse?

Bewildered by the appearance, Shen Jiangling bent down and picked up the little golden retriever, and couldn't help but touch it.

The wind blowing from the little tail went straight to Shen Jiangling and greeted him.

With this wind, there is no need to buy a fan in summer.

"By the way, what about Shen Xiaosi, the director of your vinegar factory?" Song Yintian looked around, not seeing Xuelang, and his expression was a little puzzled.

"It was picked up by Asi."

"That's good." Song Yintian breathed a sigh of relief, "It shouldn't come in the short term, right?"

Usually, Xuelang would get angry at home watching cute pet videos, but this time I got a live little golden retriever, and Xuelang couldn't lift the roof.

The hand holding the little golden retriever gradually loosened, Shen Jiangling was about to put the little golden retriever back in Song Yintian and let him find someone else to help take care of him, without waiting for him to speak, Song Yintian put the suitcase to him Pushing, smearing oil on the soles of the feet and running fast, "This is filled with Jiji's rations and daily necessities, I'll go first!"

"Hey, wait!" Shen Jiangling took the little golden retriever and ran two steps.

"We are so familiar with it, no need to give it away!" Song Yintian was like stepping on Hot Wheels, the person disappeared in a few seconds, and the voice floated over from a distance.

Shen Jiangling: "..."

I always feel that he was pitted by Song Yintian.

He looked down at the little golden retriever.

"Wow!" The little golden retriever called out, wagging his tail friendly.

Shen Jiangling rubbed the little golden retriever's head and took it home helplessly.

"Yo, where did you get a puppy?" Aunt Zhang was instantly happy when she saw the little golden retriever, "You bought it, young master? Aren't you afraid of Xiao Si's anger?"