Randy Orton: The Protective One

I feel a cold hand on my shoulder, I turn around and see my 6'5 secret boyfriend Randy Orton. I try to contain my smile as I lace up my boots.

"Meet me in the broom closet right now, its towards the back near the parking lot." He said softly. I nod my head. Randy makes his way over to the broom closet near the parking lot. Seconds later I follow after him. We manage to sneak into the broom closet without being notice. The closet is kind of small.

"Hello beautiful." He winked.

"Hello Handsome." I smiled. We've been doing this for about a year and a few months now. We first met when he had agreed to train me when I was coming into WWE. He asked me out to dinner one night and here we are now a year later. No one knows were together all they know is that Randy is my mentor nothing more nothing less.

"You ready for tonight's fight?" He asked.

"Yeah, I got this in the bag." He steps closer to me were chest to chest, sort of (remember he's 6'5 the charter is about 5'8 1/2). He cups my cheeks and lifts my head up a little. He leans down and plants a soft kiss on mine. He pulls away.

"I believe in you babe. Good Luck."

"Thank you sweetie, one more kiss for good luck?" I winked.

"Mmmhmm, if you say the magic words." He said in a seductive tone.

"Please Mr. Sexy Viper." He smiles and places his lips on my once again. This last a little longer. I can feel his tongue slither into my mouth. I moan a little as I pull back.

"What you don't like it?" He pulls me in closer by my waist.

"I do, but your tongue is a game changer." I chuckled. He bites his lips, he knows that drives me crazy. I look away from him.

"Oh why are you looking away baby, I thought you liked it when I did that." He whispered in my ear.

"Randy you're not being fair." He gently nibbles on my ear and whispers softly; "I know." I feel him nuzzle his head into my neck.

"Look at me." I turn up and look at him. His eyes are so beautiful. "With all joke aside, good luck tonight. If you win you get a special reward later tonight." I feel his big hands slowly go down to my lower back.

"You really know how tease a woman don't you Randall?"

"It's a gift, now go on I'll be watching from backstage."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too baby. Go kick some ass." He smiled. I slowly open the door and make sure no one is around. As I step out Randy's smacks my ass. I yelp and hold my butt cheek.

"Soon." He winked. I sigh and try to focus on my match with Alicia Fox.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The referee raises my hand in victory. I smile bright as people in the crowd  chant my name in the arena. I strut over to the corner of the ring and climb up to the second rope. I raise my arms up and clap for myself.

Just as jump down from the ropes the arena goes dark. All I can see is flashing lights from the crowds cell phones. What's going on with the lights? Was there a power outage or something?

The lights come back on and the crowds sounds like they're screaming...I turn around and see the Big Red Monster Kane towering over me.

"Shit!" He grabs me and wraps his arms around me tight.

"You're not going anywhere." I try to wiggle out of his tight grip, the more I move the tighter he gets.

"Let go out me you son a bitch! Kane let's go! What are you doing?" I screamed.