Shirt<3

No ones pov:

The orange man was the first to speak. "Hello Davey!" He said. He felt very embarrassed with what he just called Dave. He didn't mean to call him that it just, slipped out. Dave didn't expect to be called that but, he really thought it was cute and got a little red even. "Hi Sportsy!" Dave replied. The two men really wanted to ask about the shirts but were really scared. Dave spoke up tho a few seconds later. "Sooo sportsy, I see that we're matching shirts huh?" He said. Jack got a bit flustered and didn't know too well how to respond. So, he just blurted out "I- well, it's not like I meant to or anything-!". This made Dave smile since, Jack was clearly not able to respond.
The two men just stared at eachother, waiting for the other to say something. Eventually, Dave said "Wanna go to the arcade?". "Of course I do!! I mean.. yea sure-" Jack said.

The two men started to walk to the arcade until Dave said "RACE YOU THERE!!". They both started running to the arcade trying to get their before the other did. Dave got there first and right before Jack was gonna get there, he fell straight on his face, causing his glasses to fall off. He was very embarrassed. Dave ran over to help him up. Dave helped him up and picked up his glasses for him. Then handed them to Jack. Jack put his glasses on and then finished walking to the arcade. Jack fell even harder for Dave since he helped him up. He was in love.

The two men started playing arcade games. They were playing for hours! They got lots of tokens too. They kept playing and playing until Dave noticed that Jack looked very frustrated. Jack was so frustrated that he even was hitting himself after not beating a certain level. Dave was pretty concerned. Especially because Jack was hurting himself over a stupid little game. Dave walked over to him and put and his hand on Jack's cheek. This made the two men both a little flustered.

"Wow.. Sportsy..? Why are you hitting yourself over this game.? It's not that big of a deal Sport.."
Dave said calmly. "Well, uhm, it's just very hard to beat this level and, and uh. And I've been trying this whole time! I uh, don't even mean to hit myself it just uhm, happens.." Jack replied.

Dave started to rub Jacks cheek with his thumb. "Do you need me to help you? I can get you past this level if you want?" Dave said. "Uhm.. can you please help?" Jack responded.

"Yes! Of course!" Dave said happily. Dave then took his hand off of Jack's face and started to try and beat the level for Jack. After a few minutes of trying, he finally did it. Jack was shocked but also happy. "I did it for ya sportsy!" Dave said excitedly. "YAY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DAVEY" Jack replied. Jack then hugged Dave very tightly and Dave hugged back. "Wow.. I.. Sport.. this is my first hug.. I- so this is what it feels like! " Dave said. Jack felt kinda bad for Dave since he's never got a hug before, but was also happy since he was his first hug!

The two men stopped hugging after two minutes. Then went to the prize corner and got some stupid stuff. The day was about to end and Jack was pretty upset. He was really having fun with Dave and didn't wanna leave him. This was the first time that he actually really enjoyed work.