~They say they hate you then you go missing~ {V. 2}32

(This chapter will already be past all the argument stuff cause ily to much)

(V.2 They find you dead)

You = Italics

Boys =  Underlined

The Grabber = Bold

~Finney Blake~

As Finney was walking down the stairs as he stopped as he starred at your dead body in horror he ran over to you to check for a pulse before he could even realize that Robin was walking down the stairs after him once he heard Finney start sobbing he ran down the rest of stairs and ran over to Finney he tried to do something to help Finney by like helping find a pulse but Finney was yelling at Robin to get help, Robin ran back upstairs and got some help as soon as he could, while Finney stayed with you knowing you were dead the paramedics came rushing in.

~Robin Arellano~

He ran down the Grabbers basement stairs into the basement and saw your body laying on the ground, he ran over to you and checked for a pulse once he saw you had no pulse he started balling his eyes out while holding you in his arms, once the paramedics and police came he had to be pried off you to get you back upstairs and into the ambulance.

~Vance Hopper~

Before he finally killed the Grabber he said something to Vance "So you first broke little y/ns heart and you just beat people up for fun wow" after he killed him he ran downstairs and saw your body laying on the ground he immediately ran over to you and checked your pulse, he didn't know what to do, he just sat there with you in his arms, a few tears rolled down his cheek, he didn't want to let you go when the paramedics came downstairs.

~Bruce Yamada~

He ran down the stairs and ran right to you and fell right to his knees and picked up and just held you while crying his eyes out for like 30 minutes he told you how sorry he was even though you were dead he was still crying when you were taken upstairs by the paramedics, he was still crying on the way back to his house with his parents.

~Billy/Paperboy~

He immediately ran over to you and picked you up, he didn't even do anything else expect for hold you very tightly and ball his eyes out for that moment, he didn't even bother to let go of you when the paramedics were trying to take you upstairs.

{Word Count: 416}

(TYSM JuniO_pluto FOR THIS IDEA ILY <3)