4- Old Encounters, New Emotions

Kakashis POV -

I stared at Iruka. "Is that your boyfriend?" Iruka asked. I looked away, "Not even close. He's not gay. Forget that, I thought I told you to stop calling me. We broke this off a long time ago." "We? You one sidedly decided that. If only I hadn't confessed to you.." Iruka said, sighing. I still would've broken it off. I shouldn't have accepted his advances when I was vulnerable. "You love him don't you? Lucky you. He was all over you even though he's not gay." Iruka said, laughing. I stared at him. If only he didn't interrupt us. "Was that all you wanted to say?" He asked. We didn't end on good terms, maybe it was one sided but it was my fault for letting that relationship last long. "I'm sorry." I said. Iruka let out a small sigh, "It's fine. I also wanted to apologize, I took advantage of you because you were heartbroken..I shouldn't have done that. I won't call you anymore, ok?" He walked off. I stared at his back as he walked away. This heavy feeling hasn't lifted from my shoulders.

"So I guessed right, you were dating that guy." Obito said. I turned to him, so he heard all that? How much did he hear? "What did you hear?" I asked, walking towards him. He stared at me, "When he took advantage of you." So he didn't hear all of it..I wish I could just tell him already. If only he heard it all so I wouldn't have to lie anymore or find excuses not to. I lowered my head. Obito suddenly lifted up my head, then stroking the back of my head. I looked at him surprised. I don't like..how dense he is. He's too bold sometimes, it catches me off guard. I want to mess him up right here, right now. Fuck it. I leaned towards him. "..let's have sex." Obito said. Huh? "I-I mean since you've had experience, and I've been curious with how men do it with each other." Obito said. Wait..so this was just curiosity for him? I mean I figured, but inside of me somewhere I had hoped he felt something towards me. From the way he was acting, I thought he did. But it's impossible, he's only ever liked girls. I guessed wrong.

Obitos POV -

I'm pissed, he even had experience with guys too. I'm crazy to have offered to have sex. I glanced at Kakashi, but I don't mind if it's him. I don't understand but if it's with him, I want to do everything with him. "You sure? You won't regret it?" Kakashi asked. What is that expression? Is he mad at me? I looked at him surprised, "..I won't." "Good. Don't forget what you just said. Let's go back, Rin is waiting for us." Kakashi said, walking back into the room. Did I misunderstand him? I thought he also wanted to have sex. I don't understand him..