2- Incident At The Nurses Office

I walked to the nurses office. I decided to skip my class to see Kakashi. As I walked in, the nurse wasn't there. I looked around, confused. Is Tsunade-san not here? "Oi Kakashi." I said, peeking through the curtains of each room. Then at the corner of the room, Kakashi was sleeping in the last bed by the window. I stared at him. I smacked my face, "Shit, stop thinking dirty." I looked at the book he's always reading on the table. I slowly reached for it, I'll just take a quick peek.

Before I could even think about judging Kakashi reading this, I was too immersed in it. The passionate love scenes and dirty talk had me riled up. How did Kakashi even read this while we were next to him? I don't understand, he's a huge pervert. I immediately got goosebumps. I quickly closed the book and suddenly saw Kakashi staring at me. I looked at him shocked, "Y-You were awake?!" "I didn't expect you to read the whole thing. I was having fun watching your expressions." Kakashi said, sitting up. I groaned, covering my face from embarrassment, "I'll go die in a hole now."

I stood up and walked out. "What are you going to do about that?" Kakashi asked, pointing out my hard on. Damnit. I was just going to calm it down. "I'll just go to the bathroom.." I said. "Don't you want to try out what the book says? We can do a scene." Kakashi said, grabbing the book and going through it. I irked. Seriously? Does he even know what he's saying? Or is he making fun of me? "Right. Stand there and jerk off." Kakashi said, closing the book. "Y-You're just going to watch?" I asked, hesitant. "I'm the only one here. I'll lock the door while you take off your pants." He said and walked off. I groaned. I started taking off my pants.

Kakashi walked back in, he had his cell phone out and began taking pictures of me. I glared at him, blushing in embarrassment, "You asshole!" "What? I didn't expect you to actually take them off, haha!" Kakashi laughed. I stared at him. Well, it wasn't all that bad, I got to see him laugh. Kakashi sighed, "Don't look at me like that." "Like what?" I asked, confused. Kakashi suddenly walked towards me and pushed me against the wall. I looked at him surprised. "Like you want to devour me." He said. I smirked, "Did you learn those words in that book of yours?" Kakashi blushed, "I bet you can't kiss me, you're shorter than me." He dodged the damn question. But he brought up my damn height, he knows I have a complex about that. "By only three inches!" I shouted. "Still a difference." Kakashi said, shrugging his shoulders. I'm still growing, I'll be just as tall as him soon. "Fine then." I said and leaned towards him. Shit. I'm not going to admit that I need his help to at least look down so I reach him. I pulled his tie and brought him down to me.

He looked at me surprised. I smirked, "How was that?" Then I saw Kakashi's expression. He was blushing. What the? It's becoming contagious. I felt my face heat up as well. We stared at each other. What's he thinking? I leaned towards him again, my hand reaching for his face. Kakashi suddenly backed away and grabbed my pants from the floor. I stared at him frozen. He dodged me.. "I'll get going..I'll just leave your pants on the bed." Kakashi said, grabbing his book and walking off. I stared. I grabbed my head, groaning, "Was I just about to kiss him again?!"