1. A Confession Can Change It All

We all met up at the subway like normal. I noticed Kakashi and Rin sitting by each other. They never did before..Kakashi would usually stand up. I walked over to them. "Hey guYs" I said, my voice hoarse from screaming a lot last night. "Hey Obito, are you sick? Oh! And I made bento for all of us today." Rin said, smiling. Ah! I smiled and grabbed mine, "Yes!" "Oh, that one is Kakashis.." Rin said, smiling nervously. Eh? But the big one is always mine. I glanced at Kakashi who had his eyes on his book. I gave it back to her, sullenly, "Fine.." Rin smiled at Kakashi as she handed it to him, "I made your favorite." She's acting like his wife, it's pissing me off. Kakashi messaged me last night if I was still serious about Rin which made me suspect he's into her and considering dating her. I didn't answer him back since I was too focused on my game. And it felt weird to text him in the morning answering his question when I didn't answer last night. I yawned as I tugged my scarf, loosely. The train began arriving, we all walked in. As I grabbed the handle, Kakashi suddenly stood in front of me and began fixing my scarf. I stared at him. "What are you doing?" I asked. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm fixing your scarf." Kakashi said. I watched him. His hand grazed against my jawline. "Ah, sorry." Kakashi said and sat down. I tugged the scarf a little, to cover my face. Damnit. I blushed a little.

Time skip to class-

I yawned, wiping my teary eyes. I think I slept through the whole lecture. That's a new record. Rin suddenly appeared and moved a chair in front of my desk. "Kakashi-kun hasn't arrived yet?" Rin asked, sitting down. I took out the bento Rin made for me and put it on the desk, "He's at the nurse, he says he's going to eat his lunch there." "Ah..he didn't tell me.." Rin said, dejected. I looked at her, "We can go meet him after lunch?" "I can't, I have this meeting to go to and if I don't attend they'll take away points." Rin said, sighing. Rin is cute. I like her. She's my dream girl. I sighed.

"Obito-kun, I forgot to tell you something.." Rin said, nervous. I looked at her surprised, is she going to tell me? "I confessed to Kakashi-kun, yesterday after school. And he rejected me.." Rin said, smiling. Eh? I grabbed her hand, "Why would he?! You're the cutest girl I've ever met! You're cuter than anyone here, you're super kind and the best cook!" Rin giggled. The girls in the class glared at me. I chuckled nervously. She sighed, "I knew I would get rejected, I just wanted to tell him. I hope one day he tells us who he likes. He said he's been in love with this person for so long but he won't be specific about it." Kakashi actually likes someone? I don't think he's interacted closely with anyone but us. Unless..it's a secret relationship.. I groaned. "What is it?" Rin asked. "I-I like you-" Rin suddenly burst out laughing. I looked at her confused. "Haha! Don't tell me you believe that lie? You don't like me, I can tell." Rin said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked. "You like Kakashi-kun, today in the morning you blushed when he touched you, right? It's always like that. I only started to notice it in freshman year. Whenever Kakashi-kun and I are close, you're jealous. You just have this look, it's funny." Rin said. "So..you've been teasing me this whole time? B-But what about your confession!" I shouted. "Oh, that was true. I did like him but I gave up a long time ago. I know who he likes but I won't be a snitch about it." Rin said.

I groaned, "Please just give me a hint!" "Sheesh, fine. That person is..good looking? I guess. They eat a lot. Sensitive and cries to animal documentaries." Rin said, thinking. "Eh? It seems like you know this person well.." I said. If this person has gotten the approval of Rin..I'm trash! "This girl sounds horrible! I don't approve of her being by his side!" I shouted. Rin laughed nervously, "You think so? I think they're a good pair." I irked, she's been approved..