5- Between Friendship Or Love

Time Skip A Few Weeks Later-

Kakashi shoved me onto the bed, aggressively. I groaned as I hit my back against the wall, "Damn! Can't you be more gentle?" He crawled on top of me, both his arms keeping me in place as he stood over me. "You like it when I'm rough though? Or am I wrong?" Kakashi asked, leaning towards me. Damn, he's horny. I stared at his lips, getting closer by the second, "..you're not wrong." But it's so unexpected when he's aggressive. As his lips touched mine, he gave me small pecks. He's so cute.. I started nibbling his lips, biting his lower lip. Kakashi stared at me, with a lustful look, "Shit.." I smirked, blushing, "What's wrong?" Kakashi buried his head onto my chest, "..nothing." I want to touch him. I slid my hands into his shirt, feeling him up. He flinched at my sudden touch, I brushed my finger against his nipple. He let out a hushed moan as I pinched them. I irked, that's fucking sexy.. Kakashi suddenly bit my neck, w-what the hell? I winced at the pain, he bit me hard?! "W-What was that for?" I asked, glaring at him. Kakashi got off the bed and began taking off his uniform and changing into his home clothes, "Don't tease me." I watched him change. I guess we're done.. I sat up, "I'm hungry. What do you have to eat?"
He looked at me, "I'm not making you food." I groaned, "You don't have ramen? It's simple." "Make it yourself then." Kakashi said walking out. Geez, he doesn't even feed his guests.

I feel that he holds himself back sometimes, we've agreed to have sex but the farthest we've gone is kissing and touching. I tried going further a few times but he stopped me before it went any farther. At first I didn't know how men had sex, but after starting this relationship with Kakashi, I began informing myself. Especially with the LGBTQ. I didn't expect myself to be engrossed with that side. Since Kakashi is gay, I wanted to understand him a bit. Because I still don't know how I feel towards him. I question if what I'm feeling is because I'm horny all the time but that doesn't explain why I feel horny towards only Kakashi. It could be that I'm unconsciously in love with him and my heart hasn't registered it yet. Also there was the option if I was into men but that wasn't it, I only felt this way towards Kakashi. I thought about it a lot to be honest, when did I start feeling this way towards him, my best friend? Did I really like Rin? What was a lie and what was the truth?

Kakashi snapped his fingers, "Oi." I perked up, surprised, "O-Oh. Sorry." Kakashi looked at me then sat down beside me, reading his book, "What's bothering you?" "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, eating the ramen he served me. "You've been in your head a lot. You don't even notice your surroundings sometimes." Kakashi said. Is he worried about me? I smiled, "So you're worried about me, huh?" He glanced at me, "I thought you might've been regretting your decision." I stopped and looked at the ramen. What am I supposed to say? I don't know how I feel towards him yet. And if I do find the answer, what are his feelings towards me? Why did he accept my absurd idea? I thought he liked someone, according to Rin. I glanced at him and we both stared at each other in awkward silence. "Was I right?" Kakashi asked. I shook my head, "No. I..still want to have sex with you." Why? Kakashi stared at me, with a weird expression on his face. Is he hurt? I looked away, fuck, what is that? Why is he hurt? Is he still pissed at me? "I see.." Kakashi said. It was silent. The whole time we sat there, no one spoke. I wanted to comfort him. But am I allowed too?

Time Skip To The Next Day-

Rins POV-

Uh..why are those two distant with each other? Yesterday they were just fine, ogling and touching each other annoyingly. I glared at them, watching them is frustrating I guess I have to intervene. I grabbed Obito, dragging him outside the classroom. He looked at me surprised, "Rin? What's wrong?" I crossed my arms, "What's going on between you and Kakashi? You guys were fine yesterday, did you two fight?" Obito sighed.

I looked at him shocked. No way.. Kakashi, why'd you accept that type of relationship.. But what surprises me more is that Obito asked him. "Rin..remember when you told me Kakashi liked someone, who is that person? I don't understand why he chose to be in this type of relationship with me while liking someone." Obito said. If he thought about it just a bit more, he would've figured it out already. "It's you, dumb nut. He loves you." I said, serious. Obito looked at me shocked. No way he's this dense.. I sighed. But I guess Kakashi is too. The look Obito is making right now, Kakashi wouldn't believe it. "I'm sorry Rin.." Obito said, lowering his head. I glared at him, "Seriously? After blushing like a fool, you're going to apologize. I don't believe it.." Oh well, as long as they're happy. I already gave up my feelings towards Kakashi. And besides, those two liked each other from the start. I hugged Obito, "It's fine. You two were meant for each other. Go claim him already."