Intruders Authors Note

Hi everyone!
So I think I'm going to take a pause on The Intruders for a minute. I decided to do this because I feel like I'm receiving mixed feelings about it from my viewers, and the last thing I would ever want is to jeopardize the trust, relationships, and support I've made and gained with you all.

On the other hand I think as a writer it is important to exercise your skills and talents regarding varieties of genres and story building, so I'm not mad at myself for trying to expand my skills into something that can definitely be seen as uncomfortable.

Lastly, these characters, like so many  others from additional books I've fallen in love with, mean the world to me. Johnathan Stroud is beyond talented and his books will always hold a special place on my shelf. I would never have hoped or wished for his books to turn out differently. This piece of writing I've started was for my practice, and to potentially provide entertainment for other readers.

The fan fiction world is a beautiful thing, and I believe that it was made for people like you and I to take our favorite characters and extend their adventures; whether it follows the original story line or not. It welcomes readers and writers of all ages, and what's a more wholesome act then encouraging people to do what they love?

Sorry for my little rant/ praise, I hope it cleared the air on some things. I love you all very much, and I can't wait to update you all with some upcoming one shots! Stay tuned, happy Friday:)