(42) SHE LOVES HIM

Everyone had reasoned their peace in the embrace of night

Everyone had reasoned their peace in the embrace of night. Deep slumber had covered the earth making it the perfect place for the thoughts to pace around findings their destined realization. Subhadra was also engrossed in finding the way where she can meet her reason, to stand against an unexpected marriage.

Her restlessness had another factor which was making that rise up other than her current situation. She was guilty for not joining evening veneration along with Arjun. Though she knew that Kanha took dinner for him instead of her she was missing their time the worst.

"I can't concentrate like this. Visiting him once can give me peace, for sure," Murmuring like this Subhadra started to move.

After reaching at garden she found him sitting quietly inside his hut. He was facing his back to her. So, she couldn't see his face. But she can sense about his worry, simply. She too stood there quietly as she needed his company for herself.

"What happened, Princess? You are here, at this hour!" He asked without facing her as he feared that looking at her might be resulted into something unexpected.

"I couldn't come to you after afternoon. I was feeling restless about it. Moreover I know you must be worried about me," She opened up to him genuinely.

"She came for me! In this harsh time too she thought about me, my worries for her!" He thought to himself, and turned to her.

He looked at her making a smile bloom on her face. He was just staring at her.

"She's smiling! Does she find her reason?" His thoughts were interacting with him.

"Princess, any reason for your smile?" He asked this much only not to make her suspicious over him.

"After coming here each time I got a smile for myself automatically. The reason is still to be found specifically. But I can conclude you as the reason certainly," She replied holding the same smile.

"If I am the reason of your smile then realise the influence which made you feel this. Please figure that out, or else.......... No, I can't even think ahead," He pleaded her silently through eyes making her experience heartache suddenly.

"Princess, it's getting late. You must leave," He looked sideways making her froze at his words.

"He never told me to leave. Then suddenly, why?" She continued looking at him in the hope of hearing something else other than those heart wrenching words.

But neither he uttered anything else nor he looked towards her. At last she left from there with speedy steps to prevent her breakdown in front of him.