Preview

"I'll- I'll do anything." She answered desperately. He hummed in response, kissing her neck gently. She sighed softly, unintentionally arching into him. She closed her eyes, feeling her neck tingle at the feel of his lips, yet a part of her wanted to run.

"Anything?" He whispered smirking again.

"Yes." She whispered shakily, knowing what the possibilities could be.

"I want children." He stated, continuing to caress her neck with his lips. She bit her lip as they trembled. It was the one thing she didn't want yet, but if it meant she would be allowed to go to University then she would do it.

She nodded in response, unable to say the word. He stopped and grabbed her hand, tugging her up to their room. She obediently climbed on the bed and laid down in the middle, closing her eyes tightly. Samir straddled her thighs, biting his lip as he stared down at his wife. She was beautiful. She wasn't skinny, but she wasn't fat either. She was somewhere in between, her stomach had a soft curve to it and she was gifted at the top and bottom.

He spread her legs, pushing his muscly thigh between hers, leaning over her again.

Behind her closed eyes, she could feel tears of fear forming at what would happen. He was touching her gently, she preferred if he would just hurry and finish the process, but it seemed he had other ideas.

"I'm going to impregnate you one after the other baby-doll." He whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe. She gasped, opening her eyes wide. "I won't be able to study!" She stated shocked as she felt his warm fingers tickle her stomach.

"Too late. You already agreed." He smirked against her neck.

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡

Hey guys!! I hope you are all doing fantastic. I've been so busy recently and am exhausted. On top of all that I'm fucking broke lol!! Irrelevant.

Anyways I decided not to upload 'The Wife' yet. I have to too much to plan. I have instead decided to start this book, which has been resting in my drafts for about a year along with a lot of other plotted ideas.

I usually write the main chapters first before writing the other parts.

Most of my books are based around marriage and might be a little repetitive in genre, but reading them is up to you. :)

Also will be starting a one-shot book again.

Let me know what you think? (About this book and one-shots)

Lots of love, Z.A.B
♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡