chapter 33

Y/n pov

I was watching TV with tears still rolling down my cheeks.

I couldn't believe that my best friend would do this to me and the guy I loved was leading me on.

But then I paused my thoughts.

"I mean, I can't really blame Stuart for anything, if he loves Merissa then I should be happy for them, even if I'm left heartbroken" I thought to myself sadly.

Hours went by and I decided to go to bed.

After getting into my Winnie the Pooh pajamas I got into bed and fell asleep with a tear rolling down my cheek.

The next morning I was woken by the sound of my cellphone ringing.

I opened my eyes, sat up, and got my phone that was on the nightstand charging.

After I unplugged my phone I saw that it was Merissa calling me.

I was still upset from yesterday so I decided to not answer, I wasn't ready to face her or Stuart.

After a while my phone finally stopped ringing, I decided to go make myself some breakfast.

I decided to put myself some hash browns in the air fryer.

While I waited for my hash browns to get done, I heard my cellphone ringing again and I went to see who was calling me this time.

I saw that it was Stuart calling me, I felt tears forming in my eyes so I didn't answer.

After a while my phone finally stopped ringing, and I heard the air fryer go off.

"Oh, my hash browns are done" I say while heading back to the kitchen.

I took them out, I put them on a plate, then headed to the living room, and turned on the TV.

Before I could take a bite of my hash browns, my cellphone was ringing again.

"Ugh, now what?" I say in a annoying tone.

I saw that it was Merissa calling me again.

I decided to answer, just to get her to stop calling me.

~~~~

Narrator pov

{Y/n and Merissa's phone conversation}

"Hello" Y/n says in a feeling down tone.

"Hey girl, I've been trying to call you all morning why weren't you answering?" Merissa asks.

"I was just busy" I say while frowning.

"Oh ok, but anyway we're going dress shopping today" Merissa says in excitement.

"Why?" Y/n asks.

"Do you know what today is?" Merissa asks.

"No" Y/n says in a not caring tone.

"It's your birthday silly" Merissa says while laughing.

"Merissa, I'm not in the mood" Y/n says.

"Y/n, are you ok?" Merissa asks in worry.

"Yeah" says Y/n.

"You don't sound like yourself, what's wrong?" Merissa asks in concern.

"Nothing" says Y/n.

"Y/n, I know when something's wrong you can tell me" says Merissa.

"I've told you, it's nothing" says Y/n.

"Y/n, please" Merissa begs in worry.

Then Y/n felt her anger rising.

"IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW, ITS BECAUSE BOTH YOU AND STUART LIED TO ME YESTERDAY AND FOR A WHILE!" Y/n yells out in anger.