chapter 30

Narrator pov

After the gang got done roller skating, they went to Chick-fil-A for dinner.

~~~~

Y/n pov

After we all ordered our food and sat down, we started talking about random, we were having alot of fun.

"Oh my God, no way that's how you joined Gorillaz" Merissa says to Noodle while laughing.

"It's true" Noodle laughs.

Noodle was just telling us her story about how she joined Gorillaz and it surprised both me and Merissa.

"I bet it was uncomfortable being in a crate" I say.

"It was, and what sucked more then that was I gotten crazy splinters afterwards" says Noodle.

"Ouch" both me and Merissa say.

"Yep" nodded.

"Yeah, Noodle is the best guitarist we ever had in our band" says Murdoc.

"Of course I am" Noodle says sarcastically but in a playful way.

"Yeah even better then our old guitarist Paula Cracker" says Murdoc.

"Murdoc, please don't mention that name" 2D says with a glare.

"What, they needed to know eventually" Murdoc says while rolling his eyes.

"We already knew that Murdoc" says Merissa.

"Yeah so you don't have to tell us anything" I say.

"But the reason she left was because she and me had an affair in the bathroom while she was dating 2D" Murdoc says with a smirk.

"MURDOC!" Russell, Noodle, Merissa, and I yelled.

"What" Murdoc says in a not caring tone.

Then I see 2D shaking a little.

"Excuse me" says 2D.

Then 2D quickly got up and went outside.

"Murdoc, me and Merissa already knew that story you didn't have to tell it to us" I say in anger.

"You probably did that on purpose just to make 2D upset" Merissa says in anger.

"He'll be fine" Murdoc says while shrudding his shoulders.

I got up.

"I'm gonna go check on him" I say while heading outside.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Y/n walked outside and saw 2D sitting in a bench looking down on the ground.

Y/n slowly walked up to him.

~~~~

Y/n pov

"Hi 2D" I say gently.

2D looked up at me with tears rolling down his cheeks, the sight was heartbreaking.

"Hey love" 2D says quietly.

I sat down next to him.

"Are you ok?" I ask in worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine" 2D nodded.

"2D, you can talk to me" I say while placing my hand on his shoulder.

"I just hate when Murdoc talks about my ex" 2D says in a depressed tone.

"I understand" I nodded.

"I don't miss my ex, I'm actually glad we aren't together anymore" says 2D.

"I won't ask why, because I don't want you to be more upset" I say while frowning.